Why No Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

m551sheridan

Reference the British soldier that was murdered in the street..... I have found no comments on this forum, I've obviously waited a few... but how is the public viewing this terrible act... has it changed opinions of muslims in your country, what's the scuttlebutt?

Reference the British soldier that was murdered in the street..... I have found no comments on this forum, I've obviously waited a few... but how is the public viewing this terrible act... has it changed opinions of muslims in your country, what's the scuttlebutt?

Clearly you have missed this thread...

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/british-soldier-killed-muslim-terrorists-t103141.html

As for the questions I would suggest that most of the public views the act with the derision/disgust that it deserves but for most of us outside Britain it is already "old news" because it has little to do with us, just another sad event in world full of them.

Has it changed our opinions about Muslims here, I don't think so because New Zealand does not really identify a person by their religion hell I can't tell you what religion my neighbours are nor even the most popular one in the town I live simply because it is not something we focus on.

It's pretty simple i would have thought.

All that needs to be said has been said, making the issue into a saga gains nothing.

Clearly you have missed this thread...

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/british-soldier-killed-muslim-terrorists-t103141.html

As for the questions I would suggest that most of the public views the act with the derision/disgust that it deserves but for most of us outside Britain it is already "old news" because it has little to do with us, just another sad event in world full of them.

Has it changed our opinions about Muslims here, I don't think so because New Zealand does not really identify a person by their religion hell I can't tell you what religion my neighbours are nor even the most popular one in the town I live simply because it is not something we focus on.
thank you for the link..... moderators, please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back