Why Military??????????????????

J

Jay Jay

I know why I would want to go into the military why would you?

Well, I like to join USMC but I can't. I am deaf. Why? Well, I love to serve for our country.

I'm already in the CF. My rationelle was that I wanted to serve my country, and protect those who live in it. I didn't join to head to a war, but if that's what I need to do, then that's what I need to do.

Yea, I'm interested in the military (specifically MC too) because of the life, comraderie, and the code of honor. (And also the CO uniform, but thats not of any importance)

I mean, i dont think anybody joins because they want to go to war, but their not afraid if they have to. I think thats what separates those who want to join the Armed Forces and those who dont.

:sniper:
Fox said:
Well, I like to join USMC but I can't. I am deaf. Why? Well, I love to serve for our country.
:biggun:

im sorry to hear about that... my cousin is deaf to. you do know that you can get this surgery so that you can hear again its not to pricey i dont believe but it is by far worth it if you ask me. Why do i want to serve in the military thats a good question i guess i would have to say because our country has done so much for us the least I can do in return is to serve it and if needed die for my country.

I just like it... *shrugs* I like everything I've ever done with cadets, and I like the things the reserves took us out to do even more :) (Except the politics hehehe )

Back