Why I like Bush sometimes... - Page 2

--
Why I like Bush sometimes...

July 19th, 2006  
Rob Henderson

I personally think he does a wonderful job knowing he is speaking to millions of people...I know I couldnt do it.

I support GW because people jump on him for things every president has done. Every single president in this country has made mistakes. Maybe not on the scale of this POTUS, but all mistakes nonetheless.
July 19th, 2006  
Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix80
The leftist freaks can't stand that Pres. Bush and PM Blair are real persons. The leftist a es were all hoping this would damage Bush, but people just see it as humanizing, honest and real. I, for one, don't mind him saying removed when he's talking about Hezbollah terrorists.
Are you talking about people who are using left hand? If so, I'm a left hand and I'm supporting Bush.
July 19th, 2006  
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
He does have dyslexia... do you make a habit of laughing at people with learning disabilities? Are you going to laugh at me next because I am an adult with ADD? Or maybe if I were a down syndrome person you'd lose control of your bladder from the endless hours of mirth brought forth by my infirmity.

BTW, this is a rhetorical question, I don't really give a what your answer is, yes, I'm pissed. I may not agree with everything the man does but in my opinion this is hitting below the belt and a hot button for me. Its most definitely not a fair go mate.
Well your gonna get my answer anyway, like it or not. Dyslexia is primarily a learning disability, its not brain damage so it doesnt effect how the mind works, just on how the mind expresses itself, this due to a chemical imbalance. I would know I had it too when I was a kid but like many people I outgrew it. So save me your fake outrage, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Secondly, Bush denied being Dyslexic (thats the trouble when you don't CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE POSTING).

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLI...h.dyslexia.ap/

Third of all I not criticising Bush ailments (the ones he doesnt have) but his poor command of the English language which is more out of being ignorant than physical handicap.

I never thought Bush was born stupid, I think he chose stupidity by his intellictual indifference which he has openly admitted. How anyone can be President of the USA by not reading or otherwise keeping yourself intellictually informed is simply beyond me. This is why he has difficulty expressing himself, and it is entirely his own fault.

But thanks for the lecture...
--
July 19th, 2006  
Chief Bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh
Well your gonna get my answer anyway, like it or not. Dyslexia is primarily a learning disability, its not brain damage so it doesnt effect how the mind works, just on how the mind expresses itself, this due to a chemical imbalance. I would know I had it too when I was a kid but like many people I outgrew it. So save me your fake outrage, you are barking up the wrong tree.

Secondly, Bush denied being Dyslexic (thats the trouble when you don't CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE POSTING).

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLI...h.dyslexia.ap/

Third of all I not criticising Bush ailments (the ones he doesnt have) but his poor command of the English language which is more out of being ignorant than physical handicap.

I never thought Bush was born stupid, I think he chose stupidity by his intellictual indifference which he has openly admitted. How anyone can be President of the USA by not reading or otherwise keeping yourself intellictually informed is simply beyond me. This is why he has difficulty expressing himself, and it is entirely his own fault.

But thanks for the lecture...
Darn it MM - you beat me to it ... GW is "iggorant" by choice. He chooses to not read about issues so that he could be conversant with the issue ... he closes his mind to 50% of a debate which "might" explain some of his absolutely stupid choices since he took office ... and ... like you I don't appreciate the charge that I am laughing at people with learning disabilities when the man has consistently denied that he is dyslectic. Like you MM, I was aware of GW's statement about dyslexia - why wasn't BD???
July 20th, 2006  
bulldogg

it... MMArsh I don't know how the hell you think you KNOW just WTF I am thinking or feeling and what is or is not real outrage or fake with me you self-righteous POS. But now worries I will ignore you, officially via forum technology so feel free to piss in the wind all you like .
July 20th, 2006  
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldogg
it... MMArsh I don't know how the hell you think you KNOW just WTF I am thinking or feeling and what is or is not real outrage or fake with me you self-righteous POS. But now worries I will ignore you, officially via forum technology so feel free to piss in the wind all you like .

That's funny, I thought you didnt care about my reply, Oh Well...

I'm the self righteous one? You should take a look in the mirror you enormous hypocrite. I wasn't the person who decided that it was his duty to give lectures on morality and behavior to other people and who made FALSE AND UNFOUNDED accusations on other forum members to try and prove his point. By the looks of it, Chief Bones didnt like it much either, but he's and intelligent man so I'll let him speak for himself. Here's todays lesson: If you dont want to listen to self-righteous speeches, dont give them to other people, espically when your facts are wrong.

Feel free to ignore me, I won't lose any sleep about it, I assure you of that. Everyone here knows you made a totally unfounded accusation and you got BUSTED for it, and your're too small a person to admit you were wrong and apologize. Your nasty reply is proof of that.

But to show you I dont hold a grudge, I'm going to wish you a very nice day.
July 20th, 2006  
Chief Bones

I refuse to be drawn into a pissing contest ... at one time I would have responded to this kind of crap and I would have been wrong ... I reported what I see as forum rule violations to the MODS and this is as far as I am going with it.

Bulldogg
I look forward to your apologies to ALL of the forum members you have insulted - you have gone too far on this one.

Have a nice day.
July 20th, 2006  
mmarsh

Bones

Sorry I got you involved, that was not of my better judgement. And your right, I should have just reported it. My apologies to you sir.
July 20th, 2006  
Duty Honor Country

under review