Why I left My Space

Ski8799

This stagnant den of liberal filth is merely a gathering place for the ultra-libs, the US haters from the UK, EU and all over the Middle East.

The Ultra-lib mods let the Jihadists post their anti-American propaganda and have gone so far as to allow a poster by the screen name "Iran Zamin" to post a video collection of US and coalition vehicles being destroyed by IEDs. Incredibly, my fellow Americans chime in and actually revel in this glorification of fallen servicemen. Sickened to the core, I referred to "Iran Zamin" as a terrorist ******* and I was immediately banned from contributing to the forums, amazingly, the IED video stands.

With this in mind, I would submit that the rational majority ban My Space, I say let the libtards have their den of ultra-liberalism, it stinks.

Their is a lot of that everywhere on the internet. I don't think we should just avoid a social place like myspace because of it. I know quite a few people there who are far from liberal. I do indeed avoid the ones you mentioned. I wouldn't waste anytime on forums there, way too many young people who aren't even 20 yet who know everything about the world already.

Their is a lot of that everywhere on the internet. I don't think we should just avoid a social place like myspace because of it. I know quite a few people there who are far from liberal. I do indeed avoid the ones you mentioned. I wouldn't waste anytime on forums there, way too many young people who aren't even 20 yet who know everything about the world already.

Surprisingly, it's usually the kids that support the troops and even defend US foreign policy. There are alot of bitter 30 something year olds from the UK that despise us, and that's OK, but they spread false propaganda RE; US foreign policy, conspiracies, etc.

I guess it's the double standard that the mods over there have that really gets me.

In my experience around here the kids my age are all like "AMERICA! F*** YEAH!" while the aging baby boomers act as though Bush is the anti-Christ and we're the worst empire in history.

I can't comment on social networking sites, I don't bother with them as I prefer to meet all my friends in reality, and I have a cell phone for a reason.

Personally, I just made a profile there just to have one in case anyone I know or meet is there. I hardly use my space. I don't care for it much thats for sure but I wouldn't not be there just because so many strange folks are there. Obviously, my internet company is quite different than my real life company. We have to tolerate much more on the net than we do in our personal lives.

i'm on myspace. I keep out of the forums though, because it's full of skiddies and kids, or bitter adults. some of the flamewars that go on are insane.

i'm on myspace. I keep out of the forums though, because it's full of skiddies and kids, or bitter adults. some of the flamewars that go on are insane.
+1

I never watch videos on MySpace or go to any of the forums.

I love MySpace, but I only keep friends I know IRL, very close internet friends or people from IMF.

Anyways...I think it's pretty crappy the things they let go on there (and everywhere). I personally don't believe in allowing to people scream hateful things at America's troops, hold protests at military funerals, say how much the hate America and all it stands for, etc. They call it freedom of speech.... I call it an invitation to deport from the soil they so hate.

But I am a little radical thinking that I suppose.

I never even knew MySpace had forums. I just use it to talk to friends. If you can't keep it at that, then you are missing the point of its existence.

I never even knew MySpace had forums. I just use it to talk to friends. If you can't keep it at that, then you are missing the point of its existence.

I discovered its forums by accident, and I only went there because I didn't realize that this forum existed.

It really is completely driven by :

tree hugging, Berkeley, CA living, Che Guevara loving, Prius driving, poetry writing, gay marriage supporting, vegetarian idiots from Seattle, Washington who only drink their lattes with skim milk and cinnamon sprinkles because the chocolate sprinkles are too rich for their stomachs.

Get the picture.

vegetarian idiots from Seattle, Washington who only drink their lattes with skim milk and cinnamon sprinkles because the chocolate sprinkles are too rich for their stomachs.

I am LMBO!!!

(Which is just another reason I would never attend MySpace forums...or just add friends to add friends there).

I discovered its forums by accident, and I only went there because I didn't realize that this forum existed.

It really is completely driven by :

tree hugging, Berkeley, CA living, Che Guevara loving, Prius driving, poetry writing, gay marriage supporting, vegetarian idiots from Seattle, Washington who only drink their lattes with skim milk and cinnamon sprinkles because the chocolate sprinkles are too rich for their stomachs.

Get the picture.
Watch it, traits 1, 4, (sort of) 5 and 6 all describe me...

:smile:

All I can say Ski, is, "Welcome to the real Forum". We do have our disagreements, and not not everyone loves every single thing about one another's politics here, but all in all we don't get too bent out of shape.

I don't wish to teach Granny to suck eggs, but you've gotta start putting what you see and read in cyberspace into perspective. Stress will not only ruin your day it can ruin your health. Get up,... stretch, scratch your nuts and say "Life is Great"

Failing that, you can always take an axe to your screen, but the first option is preferable.

It's great around here, civil, adult discussions with a little humor thrown in the mix at times, exactly what forums should be like.

The stereotypical ultra-lib description of mine was not meant for literal application, sorry if I offended anybody....cheers.

:cheers:

Okay, I am officially pissed at MySpace at the moment.

The took down my favorite bumper sticker that had a picture of Obama with horns and flame that said, "Obama the Anti-Christ."

Hahahahaha, can you send it to me? via the pm is fine or post it somewhere and if you do let me know where?
Thank you.

Back