Why Israel bombed UN base?

sandy

Because・・・・・I think It's little too close.
hezlove002.jpg

300px-UN_flag.png

UN Flag
Peace is here!
lb%7Dhezg2.gif

Hezbollah Flag
We are peace!
minutia is here
http://michellemalkin.com/archives/005611.htm

i agree with this. when i heard about the UN observers deaths, i was saddened by it, but couldnt help but think that they are in a war zone, these things happen. the UN accomplishes nothing, so why is it there to begin with? and the fact that they share phones and water with hezbollah means they cant be impartial.

The UN places unarmed troops in the middle of a war zone. They allow these terrorist groups to use them as shields against Isralei bombing. Lastly, the UN of today is Anti-Semitic.

hey, this is what we call collateral damage, because nobody on both sides were intent to kill any UN guys, so bombing UN base must be some technical mistakes caused by wrong military info or some nonfuctional weapons. before UN guys entered the middle of war zone,they should realize this damn place where a war is going on. since there is a bloody war, the shit can happen at any single moment.

5.56X45mm said:
The UN places unarmed troops in the middle of a war zone. They allow these terrorist groups to use them as shields against Isralei bombing. Lastly, the UN of today is Anti-Semitic.

I thought they ware observers, not unarmed troops. As you said, they ware unarmed, how would they stop them from placing something there?

The UN is Anti-Semitic? Thats like calling Sweden Anti-Semitic because some idiot happen to have that view.

Team Infidel said:
War Zone = Collateral Damage.... It's unavoidable.

"Couldn't help? I recall hearing about UN and Israel in direct communications prior to the attack."

They ware discussing this "attack" prior to it, it was avoidable!

Last edited:
AlexKall said:
Couldn't help? I recall hearing about UN and Israel in direct communications prior to the attack.

did you read the rest of the sentence? it clearly says "couldnt help but think that they are in a war zone, these things happen". i didnt say that israel couldnt help but to attack the observers. please read my post before making comments regarding it.

"couldnt help but think that they are in a war zone, these things happen"

Exactly you say things can happen in war, sure, true. But this is something that shouldn't happen, not even in war!

Back