Why I'm so tired?

Uncle_Sam

For a couple of weeks, I've been blaming it on lack of sleep, not enough sunshine, too much pressure from my job, earwax build up, poor blood or anything I could think of.
But now I have found the true reason:
I'm tired because I'm overworked!
Here's why: The population of this country is 273 million.
140 million are retired!
Which leaves 133 million to do the work!
There are 85 million in school!
Which leaves 48 million to do the work!
Of this, there are 29 million employed by federal government!
Which leaves 19 million to do the work!
2.8 million are in the armed forces preoccupied with killing Bin Laden!
Which leaves 16.2 million to do the work!
Take from that total 14.800.000 who work for state and city governments!
Which leaves 1.4 million to do the work!
At any given time there is 188.000 people in hospitals!
Which leaves 1.212.000 to do the work!
As today there are 1.211.998 people in prisons!
That leaves just two people to do the work.....!
YOU and ME!
AND THERE YOU ARE SITTING ON YOUR BUTT, AT YOUR COMPUTER, READING JOKES! Nice, real nice.................... :evil:

Uncle_Sam said:
Which leaves 1.212.000 to do the work!
As today there are 1.211.998 people in prisons! That leaves just two people to do the work.....

i didn't think you could have two decimals in the same number. Guess i was wrong. Also that leaves only 0.000.002 so you messed up somewhere. You got flaws Sam and i'll be a good person and point them out for you :D There are the the 29 million employed by the federal government, the 14.8 million who work for state and city governments, and the 2.8 million who are in the armed forces preoccupied with killing Bin Laden, and defending this Nation. Leaving a grand total of You dont know what your talking about. Or in mathimatical terms we have a working force of 46,600,000.000.002 (if we go by ur math) :D

yes they are both a laugh a minute...what with this 46 billion workers? ( oh i see..46 million, with 000.002 of a person present...and how do you split a person so theres only 000.002 percent of of them present?

no wonder my taxes are so high... :D

No the reason why your taxes are so high is because they dont feel like paying you as much so most of your taxes go to your own pay check. :D

Back