May 4th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Google bomb!
May 4th, 2005  
Xion

Where did Flying Frog go?, he suddenly disappeared just before Christmas
May 4th, 2005  
CABAL

Perhaps he grew tired of this forum? I only assuming that he is.
--
Boots
May 4th, 2005  
Xion

I think thats very unlikely cos he was discussing very actively before he left, I think he prolly got busy with life (wife? ) or he went back home to China and doesn't have internet access anymore
May 4th, 2005  
CABAL

If he was to go back to China. he sure does have internet Access. On his signature, he provides a link which he usually post pics on a weekly basis. But I doubt he will be able to have access to this site over there because of the Government Firewall.
May 4th, 2005  
Xion

Government Firewall...thats what i meant to say...I think you visited Dalian some days ago?...hows the internet access there? ...what sites are allowed and what not
May 4th, 2005  
CABAL

There was a change in the plan on my trip to Asia. Originally I supposed to go to Dalian but unfortunetly there have been a schedule change in flight plans to India which made my stay in China shorter than usual.

But while in China, I'll see about their Government Firewall to discover whether this site is blocked or not.

So it comes to this, I will be visiting Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, and Bangalore.

FYI: During my short time in Shanghai about 3 years ago, I was able to access www.cnn.com , www.bbc.com , and mostly official western news sources. I was able to gain access to German sites...not a problem. But I tried out several extremists factions Websites and turns out many of them were blocked.

Yes there is a government controlled Firewall but not to an extent in which most people say. All I can say is this, the Chinese Government Censorship Firewall acts a lot like a Forum Moderator. Surprisingly, they are beginning to tolerate critisms and opinions, but certainly not inflammatory messages or anything like it. So which means that www.military-quotes.com/forum/ probably won't be blocked in China.
May 5th, 2005  
Redleg

I don't think it's blocked in China, since I several of our members have Chinese IPs..
May 6th, 2005  
CavScout

Probably because folks are joining or rejoining the military....