Why do guys have to be such jerks? - Page 4

--
Why do guys have to be such jerks?

December 25th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix
They weren't blessed with the intelligence, dear. You see, they're scared of our superior ways.. and trust me, they will never admit it.
Have you and my wife been chatting behind my back

What's your opinion on losers like myself who really don't play those games?
December 27th, 2005  
Morten

guys afraid of commitment? i thought it was a myth... atleast i have never felt that way...
December 28th, 2005  
deerslayer

Phoenix, we don't flirt because we're shy. If most average males are like me or my buddies, they don't flirt because they're shy. In fact, 95% of their friends will be female and they will not have a girlfriend If we flirt for a girl, it means that we are being _overt_, although personally I stay away from that. Easier to get a deer than to get a dear, if ya know what I mean.

Doody: I think she's having a conversation with your wife and my friends. Interstate female conspiracy?
--
December 28th, 2005  
bulldogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPhoenix
Well, we have to have a bit of humor.

But to be honest, most of the times I think guys are just too shy to actually go for it. At least the ones I've met that describes this type of behaviour. Such as eyeing up and down and show interest but not making a real move.
You have obviously never had the pleasure of meeting my little brother then. He does not "eyeball" or stare but will and does talk to any woman he finds attractive if for nothing more than just the pleasure of one dance on the hardwood. Most oftentimes while I have to buy the hapless boyfriend or husband a round and explain he means no disrespect by it.
December 28th, 2005  
deerslayer

My sympathies go out to you, bulldogg. Not only are you forced to buy beer that isn't for your consumption, you have to do this on a regular basis with your brother.

Then again, my brother buys the shells every time we go hunting, so, who am I to talk?
December 29th, 2005  
Bullpup_seven

Boys mature later than girls -

- older guys are better than younger ones

sorry- future devil dog
December 29th, 2005  
Chief Bones

I posted the following on the 20th:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Bones
I can't believe that this thread is still alive and kicking.
Young men and women view the world through jaundiced eyes, grow older, grow intellectually and emotionally and then become older. For the young - just remember - youth will also pass. When you are older you will look back and you will realize that what was so important was nothing more than a grain of sand along the road of life.
Enjoy it while you are young. It only comes along once in a lifetime.
I should have added:
GUYS AREN'T THE ONLY ONES WHO ARE JERKS. HOW BOUT THE GIRLS WHO ARE "TEASES" - YOU GUYS KNOW THE ONES I'M TALKING ABOUT.

$100.00+ DATE WITH LOTS OF PROMISES OF AN EVENING OF DELIGHT AND THEN - "I DON'T FEEL WELL, WOULD YOU TAKE ME HOME?".

C'mon guys, we've all been there.
December 29th, 2005  
Morten

Quote:
I posted the following on the 20th:

I should have added:
GUYS AREN'T THE ONLY ONES WHO ARE JERKS. HOW BOUT THE GIRLS WHO ARE "TEASES" - YOU GUYS KNOW THE ONES I'M TALKING ABOUT.

$100.00+ DATE WITH LOTS OF PROMISES OF AN EVENING OF DELIGHT AND THEN - "I DON'T FEEL WELL, WOULD YOU TAKE ME HOME?".

C'mon guys, we've all been there.
haha thats a classic

indeed... imho girls are ALOT worse than men considering that girls can have a Mr. Nice Guy and live happily ever after... what can we get? a punch in the face and yet another night with Mr. Right Hand....

LMAO
December 29th, 2005  
Italian Guy

I know more girls who just tease than I know guys who flirt and then don't ask you out. That's why girls complain wondering where "real men" have gone.
December 29th, 2005  
Tessa

Quote:
Holy ****! $100.00 on a date?! Not even I spend that money and I even pay the dinner for my man! The only thing I've been waiting for too happen on a date is to have my chair pulled out, but I dunno, are there even guys that do that anymore?