Why is this forum so dead?

wrath1

Banned
By dead I mean; seemingly no activity.

I left *removed* due to that forum's lack of leadership and the moderators who were free to remove a threat simply because they didn't agree with it or like it.

With all due respect, this forum pails in comparison due to the lack of participitation here.

Just curious as to where all the people are?

Respectfully,
John
http://johnanderson75.blogspot.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Wrath1
NO COTTON PICKIN WAY!

It helps if you actually post something of interest to start with.

If you check out the sub-threads, you will find all of the brain stimulation you need. Just make sure that what you post adds to the thread - raise a new point, give a different slant to the issue -
DO NOT FLAME OR USE INFLAMMATORY LANGUAGE.

Differences of opinion are the spice of a good forum and this IS a good forum.

Last edited:
185,000 posts and 4,500+ members isn't exactly what I would call "dead", but why don't you try to bring some more life into this forum yourself if you think that we need that?? ;)

Hi,

Because militaryphotos has around 14,972 Members and this Forum has around 4,543 member :roll: .

More hands and Mouths huh ?

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Wrath, you need to do a little discovering and sailing around this place, and I tell you, you will surely discover lands you have never even seen before ! 8)

Why take offense?

I tell ya, I truly don't understand why people get offended by a simple question. There was no disrespect intended. I was simply wondering why this place had very little activity compared to the other forum.

And I'm sorry but, compared to *removed* this place does seem inactive to a degree. All this is is an observation, not an attack!

Thanks Redleg for your answer.

Again, respectfully,
John

SwordFish_13 said:
Because *removed* has around 14,972 Members and this Forum has around 4,543 member :roll: .

Quantity doesn't always mean quality.

You guys are right!

The phrase, "Quantity doesn't mean quality" makes sense to me. I enjoyed the amount of activity at the "other" forum but, I didn't like how the "mods" were free to delete an entire thread simply because they didn't agree with the subject matter. Severe lack of leadership there.

I apprecaite your comments and I will try to bring something to the table every now and then.

Thanks,

John

Hi,

I can See what wrath1 is saying ........ But Wrath1 those Forums have more members .......... more members more Activity .......... I too Somtimes feel this Forum Lacks Activity But it's Doing good considering the Number of members it has. .

:peace:

Peace
-=SF_13=-

I have just had a look at *removed* and it looks OK.

It looks very similar in style and lay-out to our forum here, so is there some kind of link between the two - same administration maybe?

Padre said:
so is there some kind of link between the two - same administration maybe?

No, not at all..
They're just using vBulletin (same as us), and that's the only link.. :)

Wrath this forum is active, brilliant, bright, interesting, involving, civil and good enough for all of us members. Our leadership is great. Our mods do an excellent job (we had to start a specific thread to thank them).
I didn't take offense at what you said, we just found it a bit rude of yourself coming up with "The other place is much more active and interesting".
I hope you won't be staying here if you don't enjoy the place. For your your own good, I mean.

Back