Why did you choose your forum name and what does it mean

Jason Bourne

what made you choose your forum name and why

mine is Jason Bourne based off of Jason Bourne from the movie the Bourne Identity, he is an assassin with amnesia.

next?

Corocotta was a Cantabri leader during the 1st century BC. His great acheivement was the union of the disperse Cantabri clans in an alliance against the invading Roman armies, to the great exasperation of the powerful empire.

He fought in the Cantabrian Wars against Rome from the years 29 BC to 19 BC. The Roman historian Dio Cassius relates the story of this soldier, who, at command of the unified Cantabri force, caused numerous difficulties for the Roman Army. Such was his fame that during the campaign of Emperor Augustus in Cantabria from 26-25 BC, a price of 200,000 sesterii was put on his head. To the emperor's astonishment, none other than Corocotta himself walked into the Roman camp, presenting himself and demanding the reward. In a gesture to Corocotta's bravery, the Augustus let him go after granting him the money. :rambo:

babyboy4u363 - I have a friend in an online pool room named babygirl4u363, wer basically inseperable and always say the same things at the same time etc..

I was in the Nike Hercules Air Defense Artillery or ARADCOM. We were called missilemen which changed to missileers to de-genderize it.

AJChenMPH - First and Middle Initial, Last Name and first graduate degree: Andrew John Chen, Master of Public Health

Serenity because that has been my call name for over four years. I choose it because that is the way I like to be. And for people around me to be. (Peaceful wise I mean - I don't like drama. I choose the name when I was in H.S. surrounded by people that thrived off of being loud and mean).

Serenity

1: a disposition free from stress or emotion [syn: repose, quiet, placidity, tranquillity, tranquility]

2: the absence of mental stress or anxiety [syn: peace, peacefulness, peace of mind, repose, heartsease, ataraxis]

Steve McQueen's character from The Great Escape, Capt. Virgil "The Cooler King" Hilts. That's him in the avatar and the quote down there is from the movie.

im in MCJROTC, and when i registered i didnt know there was a difference between rotc and jrotc...and im a guy, so rotc boy...

Hooked on-
The hooked on phonics commercials cam on sooo much at one time so there is one part...
Lemons-
One episode of spongbob where they said E.V.I.L.)ever villian is LEMONS!) I just thought that was funny
Hence my name Hookedonlemons...

Well I'm called AussieNick because I'm French and my name is Pierre.....

No obviously its because I'm Australian and called Nick.

Back