Why did you choose your forum name and what does it mean

team-logo-bulldogs.gif

FrenchPierre said:
I'm short, ugly, slobber a lot and have a wicked mean bite.

What he means to say is he is proof God has a sense of humour.

That too. But I am, short, ugly, slobber everywhere, bad underbite and I have this horrible habit of sniffing people when I first meet them. But on the up side I can... nevermind. :oops:

See...

smilingdog.jpg

geez nick is on a roll tonight!! :lol:

wrong team bulldog, go the demons!!!

locke - favorite character in a book

bulldogg said:
I'm short, ugly, slobber a lot and have a wicked mean bite.

Lol, how short we talking about, coz it might not be exactly shorrt ya know 8)

Neways, I was Field_Marshal, because I liked that rank. But mods wanted me to change it, so I thought of a great military leader, hmmm who is it?? MACBETH! liked the story, the tragedy and all..

now get thee to bed lol

(sigh, yeah another topic repeated)

Okay, Charge 7 is the largest standard powder charge used in field artillery - in short, a very loud BANG!

:rambo:

C/CMSgt Henderson said:
I chose my name because it is my title in AFJROTC. I am a Cadet Chief Master Sergeant and my last name is Henderson.
I know I will sleep better with another one of the universe's great mysteries now solved.
:lol:

It's the nickname for the fantastic M1 Abrams tank and just a cool name overal.

I got it way back in 1998 when I was a sniper for my "clan" in the origional "Rainbow 6" game. The team started calling me "Whispering Death" because the enemy would just all of a sudden die and have no clue where the shot even came from.

I've since kept it on pretty much all my internet activities (even my online electric bill).

Team Infidel..... hmmm well .... I guess it is because I am a soldier over here in Iraq and we are all called "Infidel"... Plus, Team America, World Police is a great movie.

Well the zyon thing started years ago, cant remember why or where, but then it turned into zyonuk (cos im from UK doh). Then that email inbox just got filled with lots and lots of S**T which caused you guessed it chaos, so I became zyonchaos and its been like that for ages now

Bulldog if your 6.2 then im short aswell mate lol cant comment on the ugly, slobbering bit though lol :p

Well, Bory was the nickname on the bus, now everyone at school calls me Bory, my brother and sister call me Bory and so does my Dad sometimes.

Behemoth.... my nickname on my HS football team.... along with others.....

79.... my jersey number. thats right, largest jersey available.

Team Infidel I think the greater mystery would be your "rank" ie wtf is Derka Derka Jihad??
:shock:

Back