Why Demonize The Leaders You Didn't Vote For? - Page 2

--
Why Demonize The Leaders You Didn't Vote For?

July 26th, 2005  
chewie_nz

WOW! REALLY....MUST BE REALLY TRUE BECAUSE YOU USE ALL-CAPS!
LIEK OMG! ROX0R!

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010
Just a thought: Something that I've noticed again. Many outspoken indivuals are constantly creating new descriptions for how evil and/or stupid that President George W Bush is. The same thing occurred during Clinton's presidency. People who were of opposite political views were constantly berating the man. While Clinton did provide a legal basis to pursue, on the whole he was a good President. For the most part, George W has been a good President as well. So why does everyone feel the need to call names and call a standing president "Satan" or whatever else? All of it seems rather childish to me.
people will always ***** about things....it's what they do. and probably the biggest single thing that bush has done (at least in my eyes) is to polarise the American public like never before....AND he did it in war time, when the US people traditionally bind together the most. that says quite alot to me.

this also shows the flaws in having (for all intents and puropses) a two party system.
July 26th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie_nz
LIEK OMG! ROX0R!
Dude, I was quoting the liberal John Stewart who was making a joke about the partisanship in the last election.

Admin edit: Watch the language please!
July 26th, 2005  
chewie_nz

maybe you should of explaned the joke for those of us who dont live in the US.

and did the guy you quoted use all-caps as well?
--
July 26th, 2005  
Redleg

Quote:
Agree with that.
And no name calling please!

Thanks.
July 26th, 2005  
Whispering Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Quote:
Agree with that.
And no name calling please!

Thanks.
Alright, noted... but you couldn't possibly believe that John Kerry ever wanted to create free gay healthcare for terrorists!
July 27th, 2005  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
LIEK OMG! ROX0R!
Or you could have not just made yourself look less then intelligent and calmly said, "Are you implying that you think that is completely true because you are using all caps?" or whatever you were actually trying to get across by typing that.

Thanks....

Oh yeah, lesson learned - cite when you quote, or don't make it obvious that someone else said it... or something - depending on the quote.