why the constant suppressive fire? when one can scope, target and shoot..correct me

LOL You ain't seen nothing yet 1234.
1234 plenty of physical pain? perfect!..
friction that causes bleeding?, sore sleeps?, fungus?, Dengue? and surrounded by pricks again tell me something new ...
The floor has been my bed, I have never drive, food and transportation are expensive,i don't depend on them and a car hit.Pipe water,rains a lot, 25 miles are home coming with dead boots all nailed up by me,calisthenic and boxing in the park, to do it all over again. This have been the year i tried a gym for the first time in my life, so yeah "1,2,3,4 been living that pit"
Tell me something new?
Rifles, insurgents and mine... yeah..
This ain't the 2nd century, is about operating and tactics.

Last edited:
You just confirmed every suspicion I had. I surely hope you join. Your attitude WILL change, or you simply won't make it. In the meantime, Merry Christmas...

Ill keep you updated...Merry Chris....
Nope i'm a nihilist, have pleasant present day.

Last edited:
1234 plenty of physical pain? perfect!..
friction that causes bleeding?, sore sleeps?, fungus?, Dengue? and surrounded by pricks again tell me something new ...
The floor has been my bed, I have never drive, food and transportation are expensive,i don't depend on them and a car hit.Pipe water,rains a lot, 25 miles are home coming with dead boots all nailed up by me,calisthenic and boxing in the park, to do it all over again. This have been the year i tried a gym for the first time in my life, so yeah "1,2,3,4 been living that pit"
Tell me something new?
Rifles, insurgents and mine... yeah..

I have a very good friend who is currently in the Marines as a machine gunner Staff Sergeant. He has been in the Corps for 12 years and has deployed 4 times to a combat zone...2 to Iraq and 2 to Afghanistan. He just spent the last 15 months in the hospital, the first 4 months in a coma, from an IED blast that took his best friend, his right leg, and three of his fingers. He had already been wounded once back in 04 during Operation Phantom Fury.

He called me a few days ago and we talked about all the friends we have lost over the years...the misery and the sacrifice that we gave. He just wants to be a Marine and now he has to leave the Corps wondering if everything paid was worth it. I'm sure he would agree with me, as well as others on here, when I say...it is okay to ask questions, but to presume you know what we have been through or acting as if you really grasp the substance of what we are saying while at the same time giving attitude is the antithesis of understanding.

You want to serve, that is admirable. But you haven't done anything to show we should take you seriously. There are literally tens of thousands of kids just like you that think they know what they're doing or what they're getting themselves into. You don't...so please don't act like you do.

We can help you, we want to help you...however, we play by adult rules and that means we arwn't going to spoon feed you stuff. We also are not going to sugarcoat things. We will call it how we see it and that means you may not like some of the things said. I would tell you to get used to it, it isn't about you. Ask your questions, but be prepared for answers you may not like....i can promise you that regardless of what you feel, all of them will be helpful if you take them seriously.

Last edited:
I have a very good friend who is currently in the Marines as a machine gunner Staff Sergeant. He has been in the Corps for 12 years and has deployed 4 times to a combat zone...2 to Iraq and 2 to Afghanistan. He just spent the last 15 months in the hospital, the first 4 months in a coma, from an IED blast that took his best friend, his right leg, and three of his fingers. He had already been wounded once back in 04 during Operation Phantom Fury.

He called me a few days ago and we talked about all the friends we have lost over the years...the misery and the sacrifice that we gave. He just wants to be a Marine and now he has to leave the Corps wondering if everything paid was worth it. I'm sure he would agree with me, as well as others on here, when I say...it is okay to ask questions, but to presume you know what we have been through or acting as if you really grasp the substance of what we are saying while at the same time giving attitude is the antithesis of understanding.

You want to serve, that is admirable. But you haven't done anything to show we should take you seriously. There are literally tens of thousands of kids just like you that think they know what they're doing or what they're getting themselves into. You don't...so please don't act like you do.

We can help you, we want to help you...however, we play by adult rules and that means we arwn't going to spoon feed you stuff. We also are not going to sugarcoat things. We will call it how we see it and that means you may not like some of the things said. I would tell you to get used to it, it isn't about you. Ask your questions, but be prepared for answers you may not like....i can promise you that regardless of what you feel, all of them will be helpful if you take them seriously.

presume you know what we have been through?

No... its a Forum in a question site, if its so touching to you my apology.

What they're doing or what they're getting themselves into
brinktk i don't believe no one ever does.
Things happen as best as your expectation and not hold any final conclusion or regrets. I know nothing about your marines and yourself.
[/B]

We aren't going to spoon feed you stuff
What tactics? as you like, ill take my chances in a shooting range and face to face conversation.

You're going for the Marines? Oh good luck with that! Because Marine Drill Instructors ARE going to eat you alive, chew you up, swallow and digest you, then shit you out. THEN they will shovel that pile of shit into a compressor and compress it into a Marine. Good luck!

Sigh??? sign of such smugness lol...... F#ck it..Thanks for the correction anyway.
That’s not smugness. It’s well-earned experience.

Don't get your panties in a bunch
-snip-
Hey smart ass for a reason i was asking my dumb ****ing question in a ****ing website
-snip-
lol, awesome machine right cu#cheese.
-snip-
What is it the word Grunt?. I thought that words sound great but i'll call you pit bull princess lol
-snip-
George Carlin -blow it out of your ass cyber tough guys lol
-snip-
yeah i seen does in the ghetto too.now tell me something new.
-snip-
You are asking us because you are lazy and don't care to exhaust just a few minutes online doing a little research.
-snip-
You're not your gear, without it your still just a another c#nt walking in the street. As much as i know many that can snap your neck clown lol
You’re too young to get enlisted. You sound like you’re 15.

If you´re lucky, you´ll get CT as your DS and then later brinktk as your Company Commander.

They are really nice guys.
Yes they are! ALL DS’s are. They’ll tuck you in each night, sometimes even bedtime stories! Out in the field, you get cookies & milk!

Then act like an adult.

Don't get your panties in a bunch,you're not bound to my ****ing question.
Hey smart ass for a reason i was asking my dumb ****ing question in a ****ing website lol, awesome machine right cu#cheese.
Correct me grunt" sounds pretty forceful to me...
What is it the word Grunt?. I thought that words sound great but i'll call you pit bull princess lol
George Carlin -blow it out of your ass cyber tough guys lol
gay-marines-kissing_gi.jpeg

Dangerous? no!...heroic? yeah!...
SGS are paid to behave like a prick i know how it works, i fear no fight "bark,bark,bark!".
I seen the people that have join ha!

There are many MANY others that not only outrank you, but have even less tolerance for stupid questions..
yeah i seen does in the ghetto too.now tell me something new.

You are asking us because you are lazy and don't care to exhaust just a few minutes online doing a little research.

if i didn't care why did i start a ****ing threat to chat about it r#tard.

You're not your gear, without it your still just a another c#nt walking in the street. As much as i know many that can snap your neck clown lol

This entry is ridicules, off topic and insulting to veterans. brinktk is a bit rough around the edges at times but he's been there done that. As Dusty suggested just see if they will accept you and join if you truly are interested.

Back