Why computers are female

Charge 7

Master Gunner
Recently, a group of computer scientists (all males) announced that computers should also be referred to as being female. Their reasons for drawing this conclusion follow:

1. No one but the Creator understands their internal logic.

2. The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.

3. The message "Bad command or file name" is about as informative as, "If you don't know why I'm mad at you, then I'm certainly not going to tell you."

4. Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.

5. As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.

rotc boy, I don't want to sleep alone tonight ;)

Yes, Ladyhawk, I'm sure there is. I thought this was a... shall we say, appropriate level of response? :D

I am sure that since I work with computers almost every day, that they are definatly female in origin, as I have to tell it to make sure that it keeps me logged onto my sites. Lol, I have a hard time getting anything out of this system, the DND should really upgrade our comps, they are soooo SLOW!

lol, I am having a rough time with my home comp. sent it back to Gateway, and they told me that the mother board s fried and I have to pay for a new one. I am stuck using the ones posted on base for not only my work but for my free time, (which I dont have much of BTW) :LOL:

Back