Why is China being against the US-S.Korea joint military exercise?

You go on and keep trolling. Please just keep trolling. I beg you keep trolling my slack is taken up and I'm waiting for hammer fall. Keep trolling.

Oh come on you big kid,

you really think that I would be intimidated by some Sgt. who only is versed in foul language and calling people names. You are a mod on this forum - be happy and keep trolling on it - since you will never achieve more in your live - in case you haven't noticed this forum costs money to be run and it is the members that contribute the $ and not a single you.

Who the hell would be interested to post on a forum such as this one? - go and talk to the owner of this Forum - who I already addressed in this matter.
To me you are and will remain a nobody - the reasons are given by your obvious attitude and lack of moderation skills.

Go ban me man - make me feel that hammer of yours - WOW you are sooo powerfull - man I guess I can't sleep for the rest of my live.

Sweet dreams kid

Kruska

F**K ME. How Bout you STFU puffer. He's a ROK National and a veteran of the ROKMC and I have no f***in doubt in my military mind that he has more of a finger on the pulse of that region of the world than your Rudey-poo ass.

Hell he lived it. Unlike you who is just spouting rhetoric.

How bout this? With a twisting pulling motion reach down and extract your head from your 4th POC and listen to the recognized SME on Korea and shut yer man pleaser.

I am more than sure that the opioion of some one with boots on the ground in the islands off Korea is more subjective and on point than some German waxing philosphical.

So slow yer ****in roll. Numb Nuts.

This is the first time I've encountered such a moderator in any forum. Why this post, in response to someone's reply to an STFU post?

Its anything but intelligent Gman ..!! Thats the real gung ho colours showing ..too stupid too talk but man enough too ban ...ban me too Mr Looney ! Semper fi up your nationalistic *ss... If your foul mouth is forum policy than consider me gone !

Last edited:
We just do that to trolls.
:lol:
Kruska also failed to provide any kind of evidence to us regarding his claim to be a German officer.

Its anything but intelligent Gman ..!! Thats the real gung ho colours showing ..too stupid too talk but man enough too ban ...ban me too Mr Looney ! Semper fi up your nationalistic *ss... If your foul mouth is forum policy than consider me gone !

Don't go dragging someone's service record through the mess, and putting a tear down middle of it.

It's not that hard lol. You want to drink from the glass of respect then you gotta pour the pitcher into some one else's glass first.

Manners man, even I know not to speak that rashly.:lol:

As for the situation in Korea, and the influences of the U.S. and China in that region of the world, I am going to leave any discussion of policy and politicking to the people live and work there, and stick to hardware discussions only on this one.

Maybe tension could be eased between all parties by having the PLAN send a couple SSKs to participate in the exercise along with South Korean Navy and the USN... in an ASW exercise?

uhh... that would be groundbreaking if cooperation and warm relations have reached that level, but unfortunately, it doesn't seem that way, and not likely to be in the near future.

Well 334 and Gman88 you are more than welcome to join them. If you prefer not to then I suggest you mind your own damned business and shut your sucks.

uhh... that would be groundbreaking if cooperation and warm relations have reached that level, but unfortunately, it doesn't seem that way, and not likely to be in the near future.

Know your role, if not just sit down...

Anyway, I'm sure every effort to resolve the tension or at least maintain peace and security for loved ones and allies from many different places, have men and women serving under many flags, and in many uniforms, in that region from the forces of aggression and unpredictability, and for the ones living there they have to keep one eye open every day, every night, you think that's just that simple? They do it every day, and have been, for going FIVE decades now. You think that people are not thinking about a way to improve relations? And not at any moment have that on their minds when you live in a potential tinderbox?

Allot of sweat and much more goes into keeping peace , even in the roughest of sense in a situation where many in the event of conflict have literally, could have everything to lose.

May not mean much to you, but believe me, it does literally countless others, in a place where your freeways, are built to double over as runways, in the event of hell on earth.

Think about that before mouthing off to those who carry that knowledge with them every moment of everyday.

Last edited:
Well 334 and Gman88 you are more than welcome to join them. If you prefer not to then I suggest you mind your own damned business and shut your sucks.

who are "them" you're referring to?

And btw, this is a FORUM isn't it? I merely asked an honest question, as your response was baffling. Somebody mentioned about respect being from a cup? At least A Can of Man had the decency to anwer, well, decently. Frankly, while you most likely don't care about my opinion, but just to let you know I find your attitude very disappointing.

Last edited:
Know your role, if not just sit down...

Anyway, I'm sure every effort to resolve the tension or at least maintain peace and security for loved ones and allies from many different places, have men and women serving under many flags, and in many uniforms, in that region from the forces of aggression and unpredictability, and for the ones living there they have to keep one eye open every day, every night, you think that's just that simple? They do it every day, and have been, for going FIVE decades now. You think that people are not thinking about a way to improve relations? And not at any moment have that on their minds when you live in a potential tinderbox?

Allot of sweat and much more goes into keeping peace , even in the roughest of sense in a situation where many in the event of conflict have literally, could have everything to lose.

May not mean much to you, but believe me, it does literally countless others, in a place where your freeways, are built to double over as runways, in the event of hell on earth.

Think about that before mouthing off to those who carry that knowledge with them every moment of everyday.

How did I mouth off to anyone? All I noted was that relations were not "warm" enough to reasonably hope for a joint exercise that includes the PLA-N. How is that mouthing off?

My post was in response to AVON's wishful thinking of such cooperation. I wish relations were as warm, too, but hey, what's the reality? As you mentioned, the Koreans have been living that life and facing that danger for around 50 years already. And be honest, how likely is it that the PLA-N will be allowed to join in a an ASW exercise?

Last edited:
Well, I'm back from being banned for asking a question (see post 44 and 52). Surprising regulations here in this forum, eh?

Please do not triple post, and welcome back Gman 88, like I do with everyone else here, I will value your opinion.:thumb:

Yes we do value your opinion.
The US-China relationship is probably one of the strangest in the history of human kind.
At odds politically, but China is the number one investor in America.

Yes we do value your opinion.
The US-China relationship is probably one of the strangest in the history of human kind.
At odds politically, but China is the number one investor in America.

Hence why China would think thrice before engaging in conflict with the U.S., and visa versa.

Well, China is very jealous of its soverignty for very good historical reasons. In the 19th and early 20th Centuries the weakness and instabilty of China made it a target for European, American and Japanese imperialism, both economic and military. So, the Chinese get a little miffed at gunboat diplomacy near its borders. I am sure the American-ROK exercises will still take place, but China was within its rights to signal its displeasure. China is also right not to want a war between the US and North Korea. What major country wants US troops so close to its borders? An American administration would be very disturbed by Chinese troops messing around in Mexico ect.

yeah, it's a love-hate relationship, of the "can't live with 'em can't live without 'em type." One's the dominant, the other's rising, and both need each other...

Back