This is why the Captain of the ship…is the Captain

Mark Conley

Diary Excerpt – Ensign Sylvia J. Twittenbaum, USN

July 1, 2003 - Dear Diary:

Today began my first day on the USS Enterprise. It’s such a large ship! There are so many different people on board, of all ages and sizes. Even though I am a woman, I am amazed at how quickly everyone has accepted me as part of the crew. The officers are friendly, not to mention that the Captain is the perfect example of a gentleman. How lucky I am!

July 7, 2003 – Dear Diary:

Today the Captain asked me to dine with him at his very own table! How lucky I am to be invited to his stateroom and all. We talked. We drank coffee. He showed me his etchings. I guess not every woman is a s lucky as me on this ship.

July 14, 2003 – Dear Diary:

Today, the captain made an indecent proposal. I could not believe it! He has no scruples: he said that his love for me was so strong! I denied his advances: I shudder to think that naval decorum could come to this! What am I to do?

July 18, 2003 – Dear Diary:

The captain again made advances on me today. I refused, as a good woman should. The captain exclaimed that if he could not have me, no one else would. He made his ultimatum: either I sleep with him in three days, or he was going to do something drastic! I asked him what it was: he replied that he would sink the ship with everyone on board! Oh dear: What am I to do now?

July 21, 2003 – Dear Diary:

Today I saved the lives of 2300 people…… :D

I have also heard another version of this one.
It was a farmer, and the maid saved 8 cows, 5 pigs etc....

But I like the this military version better :D

haha. i love it. sadly enough, i can imagine a couple of girls from my NJROTC unit being that ignorant....the bleach has seeped into their brains.

Back