why Atheists are angry

Not a bad read, but I still can't see why are Atheists supposedly "angry". Personally I'm as happy as a dog with two tails.

Lovely. I really think she's got religion there. Ol' time religious snake-oil salesman.

good fun, but for me, let a million flowers bloom. We're all different ,ain't we, with different experiences . i never thought of atheists as angry. I thought they enjoyed it.

Atheists, get off you butts RIGHT NOW and get bloody angry, or she'll be coming for ya, you could always find yourself on the list!

A great read.

seno - tell me, did you spot me on that list somewhere? Or everywhere perhaps? I've got you under ' atheists who refuse to get angry about being atheists.'

Wait...I'm angry? I always thought that I was quite happy as an atheist. Not a bad read, though.

The truth is Del Boy, for a belief that offers so little, I'm too bloody lazy to be a Christian. All that effort and for what, they'll end up worm food in the same ground that I will, unless of course they elect to be incinerated. Let's be honest, cremated is just a nice way of putting it.

"Enjoy life, you're only gunna get one lick of the lolly"

I think atheism and religion are equally ignorant positions. There's simply no way to prove that there is or is not any truth to religion.

Of course I find it utterly ridiculous that there's a giant old guy in the sky waiting to either allow me into his space kingdom or send me underground to get tortured for eternity. Still, I cannot rule it out because I've never been dead, unless the Buddhists are right.

Angry atheists are just as bad as religious fundamentalists, their minds are fortified just as heavily against any doubt.

Not a bad read, but I still can't see why are Atheists supposedly "angry". Personally I'm as happy as a dog with two tails.

You know I have never known and angry atheist most of the ones I meet tend to be busily laughing about the responses they get from confusing the religo's.

Having said that I think the religious types tend to confuse atheism with people who just don't care enough to want to listen to them.

As I see it - you pays your money and you takes your choice.

All i would say is that I have always found people more scary that nature or God throwing darts.

I'm annoyed by the new crusaders-- the type of people who find out that you're an atheist and try to convert you to christianity.

Two of my best friends are devout Christians-- one Catholic, one "reformist." I've learned to not go there. unfortunately, one of my other friends hasn't... We're all trying to get him to go to Church... :pirate2:

I don't know anyone that are the atheists. It's pretty rare to have the atheists in my area.

I have been asked if I'm atheist since I don't go to the church. It's probably not true. Just accept in your heart that you believe in God and read the Bible.

As a Christian I was offended by some of the comments in this blog.

This person takes something ONE person says and bitches about it, blaming it upon the entire religion.

I can play this, "me, me, me" game too.

I'm angry that in the United States of America which has "In God We Trust" stamped into the money has some school systems which no longer allow students to carry and read their Bible in school.

I'm angry because "queers" are becoming more important than straight people.

I'm angry common sense is gone.

I'm angry everyone has this "I'm special, pamper me and don't offend me" attitude.

I'm angry women refuse to take birth control or have their partner wear condoms and they use abortion to "fix" their problems.

I'm angry that everyone makes such a big deal about AIDs in Africa when that's just a SMALL problem they have. HELLO, they are chopping each other up over power over there!!!

I'm angry when someone defends themselves they get the liberal anti-gun nuts backing up the bad guy!

I'm angry stupid people are allowing our border control to not have ANY power in actually enforcing border control.

Yup - I'll buy that. As it happens, defence of religion has had very little airing lately on the forum, so it's good to go there. It goes without saying that it's even worse here. We just had a married couple who have fostered 28 children carefully and successfully have their mandate removed for refusing to teach toddlers that homosexuality is great. This is what is being pushed to be peddled in our INFANT schools. It's almost compulsory now! Such is the rampaging of political correctness unfettered.

If a person is gay, I say good for them. They should have equal rights to any other human being. Peddling it like it's a religion, on the other hand, is rediculous.

I'm angry that in the United States of America which has "In God We Trust" stamped into the money has some school systems which no longer allow students to carry and read their Bible in school.
I noticed that. The money stamp is more likely to go first, though.

I'm angry when someone defends themselves they get the liberal anti-gun nuts backing up the bad guy!
Been getting that a lot lately, starting to really make me mad...

Back