why I am here

Redneck and Gladius ask me this question. And tell me to post my answer for all to see. Because I come with news that nobody knew. Because I give information that is important to people who are only half alive. Because this forum is open to everyone. Half alive because you are willing to die even for unjust causes. Because your leaders are liars, are manipulators that have no respect for either your life or for those you are ordered to kill. Because I want you to form your own meaning about the mess the world is in. To reflect on the fact why suddenly 1000+ of you and 12000+ Iraqi civilians are now dead. And thousands more are maimed, crippled, and miserable and bereaved. Because Bush and his gang are establishing a New World Order, where freedom is no more. To let you ponder the big question: what makes one a terrorist? That's why.

I never asked you why you were here, darlin. But thanks for the introduction anyway. :lol:

Moving this to the Welcoming Center for you.

sweathard

Wow, here comes the real redneck, calling me darling, is he one of those? Sorry, I only like tall muscular men from exotic places like, Canada and Alaska.

Re: sweathard

captainbuddha said:
Wow, here comes the real redneck, calling me darling, is he one of those? Sorry, I only like tall muscular men from exotic places like, Canada and Alaska.

Hmmm... you and I wouldn't get along lol. I'm all for putting Big n' Rich's "save a horse, ride a cowboy" to use (well, i mean, the whole cowboy/readneck thing! :oops: ), but right now, my cowboy aint much of a cowboy, but he's aweosme anyway!

lol.

But really... I wouldn't wanna date someone I couldn't understand!

I'm a youngin that just likes guys cause they are, what else, guys. You can't live w/ em, and you definately can't live w/out them!

Whoa, why dont ya tell us how ya really feel? Welcome to the site, it is kinda different to have someone that soft spoken in here. :lol:

CaptainBuddha has been banned from the forum.

He has several times failed to follow the forum rules and the warnings from me and the moderators.

Redleg said:
CaptainBuddha has been banned from the forum.

He has several times failed to follow the forum rules and the warnings from me and the moderators.

So I will finally stop getting PM's from this guy!!!! Thanks! :p

People don't realize... the motivations of the leaders don't neccessarily reflect our own. Everyone has their own reasons. Sometimes the reasons are common, other times not.
They forget what a diverse organization the military is.

Like a sports team I guess. Everyone involved has their own reasons for taking part, but everyone still wants to win.

Back