Whose blood price is more, Afghan or American?

Those weapons are very precise. They hit what you aim for but they cannot distinguish between right or wrong.
Yes, more than 80% they are taleban, so shoot the missile.

How well did your country do in the Iraq/Iran war? Thousands of civilians were killed on both sides. How much did they got paid? And you are complaining about a few? And another thing, your enemy was clearly visible by his uniform the ones who fight the Americans wear civilian clothes.

As the international rules the compensation shall be paid by the aggressive country. Such as Japan in WWII or Iraq to Kuwait. So how was the aggressive in Iran-Iraq?
But the Afghanestan is different. It is occupied with US and as the international rules US is responsible for the Afghan civilians security.

Last edited:
Another thing you neglect to see Hamidreza, is that one crime was commited by a single mentally unstable person acting on his own, whereas the Lockerbie bombing was a State sponsored act of International terrorism.
Ok, what is your opinion about Iran Air flight on july 3,1988? it was destroyed by the United States Navy guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes (CG-49) and killed all 290 passengers. Is it a State sponsored act of International terrorism or...?

What's wrong with that article is this : innocent farms planting poppy seeds in the middle of the road. No farmer will plant seeds in the middle of the road, they were definitely planting an IED. The ones running away were probably on the lookout.

That singing is one way to make the horror of war bearable. Just like others would yell Allahu Akbar.

Nothing wrong with this video.

Ok, what is your opinion about Iran Air flight on july 3,1988? it was destroyed by the United States Navy guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes (CG-49) and killed all 290 passengers. Is it a State sponsored act of International terrorism or...?
So your comparing a government planting a bomb on a passenger airline with the sole intent of killing civilions with a military ship in a combat zone under attack mistakenly shooting down a passenger airline? From your own link it looks like it wasn't a mistake unless iranian's normally fly bloated, naked and tied up without bags or seats.

So your comparing a government planting a bomb on a passenger airline with the sole intent of killing civilions with a military ship in a combat zone under attack mistakenly shooting down a passenger airline? From your own link it looks like it wasn't a mistake unless iranian's normally fly bloated, naked and tied up without bags or seats.
Mistakenly shooting?! They couldn’t recognize the different between a large passenger airline and a small warplane with their very advanced weapons which they are proud to ? Couldn’t they warn to the passenger airline?
At Iraq-Iran war the US supported Saddam like other west, east and Arabian countries. At the last years of war they wanted to show their support.
[FONT=&quot]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_support_for_Iraq_during_the_Iran%E2%80%93Iraq_war
About [/FONT]Lockerbie bombing it wasn't proved for me who was the real guilty.

Last edited:
We get it, you hate America...you hate the west...we are all evil and bad and only want to hold Iran down.

That's what you want to hear, right? Should we bow before your state sponsored propaganda?

What do you want? Seriously? WTF do you want from the world. Stop pointing fingers and just come out with it!

what do we want from the world!? your soldiers are throughout the world and have many bases outside the US. what do you want from the world?

About [/FONT]Lockerbie bombing it wasn't proved for me who was the real guilty.

I don't give a toss if it was proven to you who were guilty or not, why should anyone care what your opinion is?. As far as I am concerned you are a no body, a toss pot who hates the west.

What do you honestly think would happen if the sole remaining super power in the world simply took all their resources, business, AND military back to the US and became blindly isolationist? What do you think would happen if the US military didn't patrol the INTERNATIONAL shipping lanes benefitting anyone participating in a global economy? Who's the first country to provide MASSIVE aid relief any time there is an international crisis?

At this point I could care less about what's going on in Iran. At this point I'm exasperated at the fact that we are slowly losing our constitutional rights while the gap between the top 2% and the rest of society grows further apart. The fact that being the most educated and qualified for a position does not mean one can even make a living wage. I'm pissed that the American dream has been crushed and replaced with a McDonalds and Wal-Mart sticker. I'm sick and tired of this cycle of violence, drug adddiction, single parent families, and lack of education re-occurring over and over within my countries inner cities. I'm scared to death that the child my wife will be bringing into the world in a few short months will live in a society declining from my generations failures. Words cannot describe the dissapointment I feel knowing that no matter how honorable and noble I try to live my life that the effort it takes is almost futile.

What I want is to live in a world where a person can again make their way in life off of their merit rather than their lineage. Where two people can have a coherant, affable discussion with actual dialogue and meaning. I want a world where egos can be checked and humility can teach us bite the bullet and look in the mirror when we need to. I want my family to be happy and successful and afforded the oppurtunity to succeed OR fail based off their own deeds. To learn from the mistakes they make and grow into productive members of society. These are things that I want. None of them have anything to do with you, Iran, or America's foriegn policy.

I DON'T MAKE THESE DECISIONS, I enforce them. I ensure that the democratic process works and if I don't like my representative in office, I wait for the next election and then vote someone who more closely represents my values and where I want this coutry to go. That's the way it works. A large majority of the droning Americans of my age and younger could hardly point to Iran on a map. The ones that can probably draw either all their information from Fox news or CNN...Neither of which is a particularly objective or credible news source. The rest draw it from the Daily show because that's what it has come down to. Our news and media outlets in this country are so poor that more reliable information is derived from a fictional news outlet on a comedy channel. And that's if they're not too busy worrying whether they will even have a job in 6 months or whether they will ever be able to get out of the debt they've accrued in order to get the useless college education that is almost absolutely necessary now to even get an unskilled job. This country is not perfect, and we have never claimed to BE perfect...but I'M trying to do my part, I really really am trying.

NOW...how about you?

Last edited:
what do we want from the world!? your soldiers are throughout the world and have many bases outside the US. what do you want from the world?

You still don't get it, don't you?

If you had to ask, then I WOULD presume you don't, so....

The reason for that is simple... you do this so don't have your battle line at your front yard, you do this so you don't have to fight the enemy in your your own territory....

And I thought Iranians are wily tacticians... sheeesh!

So should I take this as a threat to shut down the Straits of Hormuz with C4 equipped Row Boats.........................Again?

I have been mulling over this set of questions posed by you, Hamid...

I can say that what the US want from the world are for those countries to get their sh!t together so that they don't have to station their men all over the world...

Last edited:
What do you honestly think would happen if the sole remaining super power in the world simply took all their resources, business, AND military back to the US and became blindly isolationist? What do you think would happen if the US military didn't patrol the INTERNATIONAL shipping lanes benefitting anyone participating in a global economy? Who's the first country to provide MASSIVE aid relief any time there is an international crisis?

Are you sure the US does patrol the international shipping lanes benefiting anyone participating in a global economy?
The US makes water muddy and then tries to catch fish from this muddied water. They make crisis to have enough excuse to transfer their soldiers everywhere they want to get their benefits. Most of the crises in ME are caused by US and in the past by UK. If we didn’t have oil, we wouldn’t have crisis in ME.

At this point I could care less about what's going on in Iran. At this point I'm exasperated at the fact that we are slowly losing our constitutional rights while the gap between the top 2% and the rest of society grows further apart. The fact that being the most educated and qualified for a position does not mean one can even make a living wage. I'm pissed that the American dream has been crushed and replaced with a McDonalds and Wal-Mart sticker. I'm sick and tired of this cycle of violence, drug adddiction, single parent families, and lack of education re-occurring over and over within my countries inner cities. I'm scared to death that the child my wife will be bringing into the world in a few short months will live in a society declining from my generations failures. Words cannot describe the dissapointment I feel knowing that no matter how honorable and noble I try to live my life that the effort it takes is almost futile.

What I want is to live in a world where a person can again make their way in life off of their merit rather than their lineage. Where two people can have a coherant, affable discussion with actual dialogue and meaning. I want a world where egos can be checked and humility can teach us bite the bullet and look in the mirror when we need to. I want my family to be happy and successful and afforded the oppurtunity to succeed OR fail based off their own deeds. To learn from the mistakes they make and grow into productive members of society. These are things that I want. None of them have anything to do with you, Iran, or America's foriegn policy.

I DON'T MAKE THESE DECISIONS, I enforce them. I ensure that the democratic process works and if I don't like my representative in office, I wait for the next election and then vote someone who more closely represents my values and where I want this coutry to go. That's the way it works. A large majority of the droning Americans of my age and younger could hardly point to Iran on a map. The ones that can probably draw either all their information from Fox news or CNN...Neither of which is a particularly objective or credible news source. The rest draw it from the Daily show because that's what it has come down to. Our news and media outlets in this country are so poor that more reliable information is derived from a fictional news outlet on a comedy channel. And that's if they're not too busy worrying whether they will even have a job in 6 months or whether they will ever be able to get out of the debt they've accrued in order to get the useless college education that is almost absolutely necessary now to even get an unskilled job. This country is not perfect, and we have never claimed to BE perfect...but I'M trying to do my part, I really really am trying.

NOW...how about you?
You can have any wish and can choose any system in your country and try to reach your aims. Although I think most of your wishes in a society like the US, which is based on Material values ​​and capitalism, are like mirage in the desert. But tell me how many times your politicians tried to solve your internal economic problems with a war in others country as the last solution? I hope your efforts result don’t be this last solution too.

Last edited:
So should I take this as a threat to shut down the Straits of Hormuz with C4 equipped Row Boats.........................Again?
the Straits of Hormuz will be blocked for west tankers if any of our tanker be threatened by west and it is completely logical.

I have been mulling over this set of questions posed by you, Hamid...

I can say that what the US want from the world are for those countries to get their sh!t together so that they don't have to station their men all over the world...
As I can understand from your post you means that the US is the leader of a group of countries, maybe NATO, to get or protect their interests? So what should other countries do to protect their benefits? pray to GOD?

As I can understand from your post you means that the US is the leader of a group of countries, maybe NATO, to get or protect their interests? So what should other countries do to protect their benefits? pray to GOD?

You see, Hamid- this is the point I am trying put across. The US will be a leader if you make it the leader...

What the other countries do is up to them (if you so wish, then pray to GOD, but let me tell you this, it is already been said that GOD help those who help themselves). But when you do not get your act together, somebody will... and when that happens, do not go around mad about it, because the fault lies with those countries to begin with...

And Hamid, you still have not responded to my last question on another post- when Indonesia was hit by the tsunami some years back, the USN actually was one of the first group to render help- this was to a Muslim country, like Iran. Where was Iranian group rendering help? I was there, I did not hear a single news about Iranian assistance... This is a Muslim country in need of help, and non-Muslim countries are rendering assistance. Where was Iran?

So you ask this question- Whose blood price is more, Afghan or American? This is like me asking you, whose blood price is more, Iranian or Iraqi? Your call, baby...

I don't give a toss if it was proven to you who were guilty or not, why should anyone care what your opinion is?. As far as I am concerned you are a no body, a toss pot who hates the west.
with stupid and foolish people like you, it is not difficult cheating and lying for west propaganda.

Last edited:
Back