Whos in some sort of junior military group.

are you in any sort of military group(18 and younger only please)

• JROTC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • League Cadets

• Young Marines

• Other(please specify)

• Total voters

Achilles

Banned
Im in the naval sea cadets, but id like to know how many other people are in the JROTC, young marines, Sea cadets, or any other groups

LOL.

Hey about face, I'm interested in joing the Sea Cadets. I got a Navy recruitment package in the mail the other day for it. Looks like fun. Can you tell me a little about what you guys do?

Ok, my apologies for this, I know it's off-topic, but I'm gonna do it anyway :lol: .

One of my buddies is nicknamed "Redface" because as soon as any booze touches his lips he turns beet red. Just because I know you guys care ;) .

I'm in NJROTC, Naval Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps. Not that you dont know what NJROCT is i just like saying the whole name. HOORAH. Anyways its my first year as a squid, I was going to join CAP but the hours werent convenient. Besides I'm going to a military school so its fine. I'm in the first full-time NJROTC charter school in the nation so I feel special. We are the sharpest group of cadets ever theres no doubt.

HOORAH

ChiefPettyOfficer
C/CPO

tough_girl said:
yea Hoorah is marines, ooyeah is navy budy.

I've heard it's Ooh-Ra! For Marines Hoo-Ya for Navy and Hoo-Wa for Army and Air Force. I only know this cuz I one day stumbled across a web site that said this, Wonder if I book marked that site....

Razor said:
tough_girl said:
yea Hoorah is marines, ooyeah is navy budy.

I've heard it's Ooh-Ra! For Marines Hoo-Ya for Navy and Hoo-Wa for Army and Air Force. I only know this cuz I one day stumbled across a web site that said this, Wonder if I book marked that site....

All except Army are good to go. Army is "Hooah." I suppose it is spelled the same for the AF as they seem to grunt it much the same as Army.

RnderSafe said:
All except Army are good to go. Army is "Hooah." I suppose it is spelled the same for the AF as they seem to grunt it much the same as Army.

I was not sure bout the Army one thanks. :D (I should get more exposure to the army...)

Yea its kind of funny because I'm in a navy rotc but I all my cadets say hoorah because our instructer is retired marines, plus it sounds stronger. ;)

Im in CAP and i think its fun, Sea cadets in Indiana are so disorganized im sorry to say. Besides CAP is a better organization in my opinion. :biggun:

Back