Whos in some sort of junior military group. - Page 2

View Poll Results :are you in any sort of military group(18 and younger only please)
Naval Sea Cadets 3 18.75%
JROTC 6 37.50%
League Cadets 0 0%
Young Marines 0 0%
Other(please specify) 7 43.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

May 2nd, 2004  
silent driller

jayrotsee and CAP- can't stand CAP anymore
May 2nd, 2004  
C/CPO

I'm in NJROTC, Naval Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps. Not that you dont know what NJROCT is i just like saying the whole name. HOORAH. Anyways its my first year as a squid, I was going to join CAP but the hours werent convenient. Besides I'm going to a military school so its fine. I'm in the first full-time NJROTC charter school in the nation so I feel special. We are the sharpest group of cadets ever theres no doubt.

HOORAH

ChiefPettyOfficer
C/CPO
May 3rd, 2004  
silent driller

good call not joining CAP- Too many tools out there(in VA anyway).
--
Boots
May 3rd, 2004  
silent driller

Not to bomb on the whole program... just not a good experience for me at all.
May 3rd, 2004  
tough_girl

yea Hoorah is marines, ooyeah is navy budy.
May 4th, 2004  
Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tough_girl

I've heard it's Ooh-Ra! For Marines Hoo-Ya for Navy and Hoo-Wa for Army and Air Force. I only know this cuz I one day stumbled across a web site that said this, Wonder if I book marked that site....
May 4th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor
Quote:
Originally Posted by tough_girl

I've heard it's Ooh-Ra! For Marines Hoo-Ya for Navy and Hoo-Wa for Army and Air Force. I only know this cuz I one day stumbled across a web site that said this, Wonder if I book marked that site....
All except Army are good to go. Army is "Hooah." I suppose it is spelled the same for the AF as they seem to grunt it much the same as Army.
May 4th, 2004  
Razor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe

All except Army are good to go. Army is "Hooah." I suppose it is spelled the same for the AF as they seem to grunt it much the same as Army.
I was not sure bout the Army one thanks. (I should get more exposure to the army...)
May 5th, 2004  
tough_girl

Yea its kind of funny because I'm in a navy rotc but I all my cadets say hoorah because our instructer is retired marines, plus it sounds stronger.
May 7th, 2004  
airmanpatroler

Im in CAP and i think its fun, Sea cadets in Indiana are so disorganized im sorry to say. Besides CAP is a better organization in my opinion.