Whos side are u on

Ellis

Guns roaring from 4 miles away. The screaming wounded 3 miles away. prayers 2 miles away. 1 mile away is a raging battle for some it is the end for others its another day in hell in front of you is reality war has been a part of life since the beginning of time the most you can do is show the troops that we believe in the cause even if we dont believe in the cause they will be able to fight better so that one day they might make it home wether in a box or in a C130 they will now we were always with them and not against them.

wich 1 is better and i have to know what any1 thinks :rambo:

the guns roaring from 5miles away
the screams come from 3miles
the prayers reaching over the mountains plains and forest from 2miles away
1mile away is reality war has been part of life since the beging the most we can do is show our troops
that we support the cuase even if we dont beleive in the cuase they would be able to be able to stay alive longer
if they felt we were with them not against them[/quote][/b]

Mod edit: Clarification has been requested.

Ellis said:
Guns roaring from 4 miles away. The screaming wounded 3 miles away. prayers 2 miles away. 1 mile away is a raging battle for some it is the end for others its another day in hell in front of you is reality war has been a part of life since the beginning of time the most you can do is show the troops that we believe in the cause even if we dont believe in the cause they will be able to fight better so that one day they might make it home wether in a box or in a C130 they will now we were always with them and not against them.

wich 1 is better and i have to know what any1 thinks :rambo:

the guns roaring from 5miles away
the screams come from 3miles
the prayers reaching over the mountains plains and forest from 2miles away
1mile away is reality war has been part of life since the beging the most we can do is show our troops
that we support the cuase even if we dont beleive in the cuase they would be able to be able to stay alive longer
if they felt we were with them not against them

OK Ellis, you seem to want to know which set of phrases (top or bottom) looks better? You've got me. How do you intend to use them?

Back