Who's psyched for Ghost Recon 3?

JMac

Well I'm one of the lucky few who obtained a 360 at launch, but im sure that at least some of you have seen Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter?

:visor:
Nothing like Cyber G.I's going to work!

I was deployed when it came out, but I have a very thoughtful, and loving sister that managed to acquire a 360 for me.

A lot of guys in the US military at Bragg, Pope and Campbell got a chance to toss their hats into the ring for this game, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with it. :mrgreen:

Didn't really like GR2 that much, i prefered to control 6 players in two teams like the earlier games. Hoping this will be better though, has anyone got any screenshots?

KC72 said:
Didn't really like GR2 that much, i prefered to control 6 players in two teams like the earlier games. Hoping this will be better though, has anyone got any screenshots?

It's too linear when you have to control 6 different guys. Besides, for games like Ghost Recon, the true experience is in the multiplay, especially the live.

If you want to check out the screen shots and videos, go here:
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter

Well, i know GR3 does use the squad based gameplay, and u can control 3 teams this time (alpha, bravo, and charlie) as well as armor, like tank and such.

JMac said:
Well, i know GR3 does use the squad based gameplay, and u can control 3 teams this time (alpha, bravo, and charlie) as well as armor, like tank and such.

That's in single player mode.

i played GR2 at the weekend for the first time in a while and i'd forgotten how hard it was, i don't think i've got through a level yet without being hit, and the accuracy of the enemy is very frustating.

Last edited:
Back