Who's the bigger bad ass?

Who's the bigger bad ass?

• Clint Eastwood

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's a tough one.. I'm going to go with Clint, because he usually had a bad attitude, and The Duke was usually the prude.

Clint would have to be by far the baddest out of the two. The Good, The Bad and the Ugly would have to be one of his finest movies.

Tough one. I think The Duke could take Clint in a fight. The Duke has him as far as tough goes but as far as total bad ass, gotta go with Clint.

Close call. Frankly, I think more people know more Clint Eastwood movies better. John Wayne is too long ago for most. I loved one movie where he said something to this effect: "I've had a broken 3 times, a broken leg ... and there hasn't been one day in my life I couldn't kick your ass." That's way off, but it was one of the coolest quotes I can remember from a movie.

I voted John Wayne.

Sooners1 said:
Tough one. I think The Duke could take Clint in a fight. The Duke has him as far as tough goes but as far as total bad ass, gotta go with Clint.

ur talking about the guy who says, "sattle up, pilgrim" right?

Hah, just finished watching The Good, The Bad, and the ugly. That is one badass mofo! CLint Eastwood could serve John Wayne's ass to him in a can!

I like Eastwood because that's when the anti-hero started being the protagonist. More like real life. I like everything he has done since "Rawhide". Coogan's Bluff is a classic. Haven't seen "Million Dollar Baby" yet but I will soon. Eastwood has an interesting past, I'll be glad to see an autobiography published on his life.

Clint since he is a part owner of Pebble Beach Golf course. And Pebble Beach is one of the best golf courses in the world.

John Wayne was on the Top Ten Box Office List 25 times during his career, more often than any other film star in history. Between the years 1949 and 1974, there was only one year that Wayne did not appear on the list - 1956. Four times Wayne landed in the Number 1 Box Office spot — in 1950, 1951, 1954, and 1971.

Whether or not he's the biggest badass, Clint can't make that claim. Add to that that though Clint has been in Academy Award winning movies, he hasn't won one himself for acting though he was nominated for Unforgiven. John Wayne did win one for True Grit and was nominated for two others (Sands of Iwo Jima and The Alamo)

So it would appear the Duke was the better actor, or at least, the more popular.

Back