Whites the new minority in America by 2044 - Page 2

--

December 19th, 2014  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
13 percentage of the US people are black and 11 percentage of them are latino but what percentage of the US politicians are black or Latino? It should be 24% but it isn't.I think blacks+Latinos don't have the same as Jews power in the US which are 2 percentage of the US population.
Your argument only stands up if you put colour and ethnicity ahead of nationality because no matter what colour, shape or size they are still all American as you indicated when you called them "US people".
December 19th, 2014  
JOC

hamidreza this is simple racist fear mongering. A generation or 2 ago they were in fear the Italians and Polish-eastern Europeans would tip the balance and degrade society. At that time the % of people in the US living at the poverty level was substantially highly at least 35 % until WW2 pumped up the economy.
Now that they are integrated into society they worry about the Hispanics (which BTW have long since integrated themselves into society in Florida and California) or the Haitians (who are very hard working) or ?
On my street live people of widely varying ethnicities live: blacks, East Indians, Orientals, whites. We get along fine. It was the same in the work place.
I'm old enough to remember when this wasn't the case. But presently most people in the US have put these petty prejudices behind them.
December 20th, 2014  
hamidreza

OK I always thought that there is racism problem in the US but as per your sayings it seems that I was wrong.
--
December 20th, 2014  
MontyB

Racism exists everywhere, it always has and always will but I am not sure it is quite as endemic as is made out.

I have always believed that the human race does not tolerate difference well so if we were all the same race, religion or political alignment we would simply find something else to hate about each other.
December 21st, 2014  
ASTRALdragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsgirl
Well I, for one, see Americans as Americans. I don't care about the color of your skin or which god you pray to. We're ALL Americans here.
Ditto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidreza
well, it is OK but my question is what will happen when more than 50% of your Presidents, Ministers, Senators, Politicians, military, Judges .... are Latins race or Chinese race or black race or ... when more than half of your people are Non-white race ? It is the thing we don't have it experience before.
Uhh nothing will happen? The sun will still rise and set. People will still live. And football will still be on Monday nights. When you say "we don't experience it before," I think you mean to say that you as a non-American cannot comprehend. I'm pretty sure I speak for the majority of the sane Americans when I say that I don't care that if you're white, black, yellow brown, pink, or blue, as long as you live and breathe American values, then I am okay with you being my neighbor, president, ceo, etc. America is called the melting pot of the world for a reason.