White House Petition Against Westboro Baptist Church

Calling them religious nuts is probably insulting to real religious nuts....
Yes, it is offensive.

I'm all for people exercising their rights as Americans, but it's too bad that with all of the psychotic maniacs out there that ONE, just ONE, can't find his (or her) way to the Westboro church and do a mass shooting there.

If it does happen, I betcha them cops will look the other way.

Agree, agree, agree. They should lose their religious tax exemption and should be labeled as a hate group on EVERY government blotter.
Agreed.

I personally have a very "un-American" opinion on this, I think all the children under the age of 18 should be taken away and given huge amounts of therapy and a home with a good family....

You know the old saying ... (p on a fence post) ..... well, I would change it to read "p on every Westboro a-hole".

Sorry guys ... it's how I feel about these weirdos.

I'd like to do more than pee on them Chief. To jeer during a vets funeral goes beyond sick minds, they should be exterminated like the vermin they are.

You know the old saying ... (p on a fence post) ..... well, I would change it to read "p on every Westboro a-hole".

Sorry guys ... it's how I feel about these weirdos.

Greetings Chief,

No apologies needed, Chief- we all share your feelings on this- I wonder if the US NAVY still practises keelhauling?

It would really be useful for these idiots... :pirate:

Religous? If you consider this religous than you have to include Nazism as a religion, too...

Didn't the............Nazis.......think of themselves as a "pagan" religion?...... On methamphetamines! And cyanide when applicable. To them, of course... ..Lunatics. Cowards.
Anyone group who hates another doesn't know what's what in my book.
Consciousness makes people grow, not hate, or narrow minded thinking.

Back