White Britain lost

Del Boy

White Britons will be a minority in a dozen towns within 30 years

By MATTHEW HICKLEY - More by this author » Last updated at 00:07am on 24th December 2007

White Britons will become a minority in a dozen towns and cities within 30 years, a study has revealed.
Record levels of immigration combined with higher birth rates among newcomers will tip the balance between whites and non-whites and create a string of "superdiverse" cities where no single group will form a majority.
The watershed is expected to be reached first in Leicester, where whites will form less than 50 per cent of the population by 2020, followed by Birmingham in 2024, and by Slough and Luton soon afterwards.
London's population will still be 61 per cent white by 2026, although eight of the city's 33 boroughs will be 'plural', with no one group forming a majority, according to the study from the University of Sheffield.

White Britons will become a minority in a dozen towns and cities within 30 years, a study has revealed
"Britain is becoming ever more plural; our diversity ever more diverse," said Danny Dorling, professor of human geography.
But he said it was becoming harder for experts to generalise about trends because different cities face widely differing experiences.
Leicester, with a large Indian community, has seen its white population fall from 70.1 per cent of the total in 1991 to 59.5 today, and the figure is predicted to fall below a half by around 2020.
The city's Indian population is set to rise from 22.9 to 26 per cent over the same period, with the African population increasing from 0.4 to 11.2 per cent.
Birmingham has strikingly different predicted trends, with the shift in the balance driven mainly by the growing Pakistani community.
In general immigrant and ethnic minority populations will no longer be dominated by large, distinct Afro-Caribbean or Asian communities, said Prof Dorling.
Instead increasing numbers will come from countries scattered across the world - from Germany to Guyana, from Sweden to Singapore.
Sukhvinder Stubbs, of the Barrow Cadbury Trust which commissioned the study, said:
"Regardless of future immigration patterns, it is just a matter of time until cities such as Birmingham become plural.
"Even if we prohibited another single soul from entering the country, the trends have already laid root."

So there you have it, we have lost it, it seems. My wonderful, beautiful, freedom- loving country gone, betrayed by the introduction of the Trojan horse that people like me have tried to warn of.

Now, should the perpetraters of such treason, the governments responsible for fiddling while England burned, be taken out and shot.

You see the plan of those who would dominate us coming to fruition, through the nonsensical policies of traitors and over- liberal woolly-heads.

Let this be a warning to other countries.

:shock: That would be like a town in canada with more frenchmen than canadians! Oh yeah, I forgot...

But in all seriousness, that's rediculous.

Yep, you got a problem there. England is for the English. If the immigrants take over, and I mean immigrants from ONE particular country, just can where the English call their own country?

Last edited:
the english called many parts of the world england

chickens coming home to roost, you adapt and deal with it, or you die

seem the original post is laden with all sort of scaremongering over the "fuzzy wuzzies" moving in next door. they're just people.

The problem is the disloyal ones who's primary loyalties lie elsewhere and not only elsewhere but with entities or countries who are enemies of the UK.
That's where the problem lies.

the english called many parts of the world england

chickens coming home to roost, you adapt and deal with it, or you die

seem the original post is laden with all sort of scaremongering over the "fuzzy wuzzies" moving in next door. they're just people.

Don't be so simplistically obtuse. England called nowhere but England England. Britain has adapted and survived everything thrown at it over centuries, something you would know nothing about, obviously.

As for chickens coming home to roost, I would remind you that Britain provided the world with the greatest civilising influence ever known, and left on amicable terms in most cases, and The Commonwealth still holds.
Only places like yours have not been handed back yet.

A country's culture dies only if it is swamped and overwhelmed.

And as for your pompous posturing about 'scaremongering' ; are you witless, this was an official report; we are the most charitable and tolerant country in the world, which is why the hordes flood in. Our government is at fault.
Funny that, spell out the reality and headless chickens start running around screaming 'scaremongering'. We are far too down the road for that old chestnut to work; that is the mind set that caused the problem to remain unstemmed.

We come to your despicable racist remark concerning 'fuzzy-wuzzies', a phrase you would never hear in this country, in fact it would be against the law. Do you have what you consider 'fuzzy-wuzzies' next door to you then? I haven't heard such shameful language for 65 years.

This report concerns alien cultures overwhelming the indiginous population, and even the cosy little spot where you park your smug arse might just have similiar challenges in the future. We took on board 574,000 ILLEGAL immigrants last year, and most will be granted amnesty eventually, encouraging more to follow.
We are vastly over- populated, all our services are over-stretched, there is already not enough housing to go round.

Here is the daily situation on our borders, as at this morning. Read and digest, think outside that tiny little one route political box, and try to be
a little less ready with the rubbish insults and the phoney high moral ground engrandisement. And Hey - we are 'just people' also - so what? This ain't a case of your great big melting pot , this is the opposite.

CALAIS 23 Dec07:-

"Despite the generosity of local charities in providing the lunch, few of the town's hundreds of refugees - most of whom sleep rough in the town or in temporary shelters - want to claim asylum in France.
At the party yesterday, many of the 400 refugees present said they would resume their efforts to get to Britain over Christmas.
Several even boasted yesterday about their plans to try to sneak into the country hours later, hoping festive goodwill would make their trip easier. Hawar Said, 25, from Iraq, spent four months getting to Calais and hopes to pay a lorry driver £500 to smuggle him into the UK in the next few days.

Tucking in: Some 400 refugees flocked to the town hall for a hearty lunch. Many said they would try to get to Britain in time for Christmas
"I am Muslim and we would never have this Father Christmas at home," he said. "But in England, people are happy at this time of year, they want to help us.
"In England I will get a passport, money, a flat. It is a dream for me."
For Mohammed Abdullah from Eritrea, the party was the perfect preparation for his planned journey to Britain. The 16-year-old has been caught by French police more than six times in the last month trying to board trains and lorries.
But after being locked up for 48 hours each time, he is free to make the next attempt.
He said: "I want to be in England for Christmas. I will try to get there tonight to make asylum. I try every day and they always stop me, but I just want to get to England."

How can these guys be considered 'asylum seekers' when they are already safe in France?
Care to invite a few and adapt ? Care to become a minority to such as the Islamists within 30 years? Care to have one of the world's largest mosques, to hold 70,000, built in Wellington, when Islamists will not tolerate any sign of other religions in their own countries, don't want women to vote or learn. and want to push walls down on gays. All this can be yours, just by offering asylum to these 'just people' . Be my guest.

Last edited:
Don't be so simplistically obtuse. England called nowhere but England England. Britain has adapted and survived everything thrown at it over centuries, something you would know nothing about, obviously.

As for chickens coming home to roost, I would remind you that Britain provided the world with the greatest civilising influence ever known, and left on amicable terms in most cases, and The Commonwealth still holds.
Only places like yours have not been handed back yet.

A country's culture dies only if it is swamped and overwhelmed.

And as for your pompous posturing about 'scaremongering' ; are you witless, this was an official report; we are the most charitable and tolerant country in the world, which is why the hordes flood in. Our government is at fault.
Funny that, spell out the reality and headless chickens start running around screaming 'scaremongering'. We are far too down the road for that old chestnut to work; that is the mind set that caused the problem to remain unstemmed.

We come to your despicable racist remark concerning 'fuzzy-wuzzies', a phrase you would never hear in this country, in fact it would be against the law. Do you have what you consider 'fuzzy-wuzzies' next door to you then? I haven't heard such shameful language for 65 years.

This report concerns alien cultures overwhelming the indiginous population, and even the cosy little spot where you park your smug arse might just have similiar challenges in the future. We took on board 574,000 ILLEGAL immigrants last year, and most will be granted amnesty eventually, encouraging more to follow.
We are vastly over- populated, all our services are over-stretched, there is already not enough housing to go round.

Here is the daily situation on our borders, as at this morning. Read and digest, think outside that tiny little one route political box, and try to be
a little less ready with the rubbish insults and the phoney high moral ground engrandisement. And Hey - we are 'just people' also - so what? This ain't a case of your great big melting pot , this is the opposite.

CALAIS 23 Dec07:-

"Despite the generosity of local charities in providing the lunch, few of the town's hundreds of refugees - most of whom sleep rough in the town or in temporary shelters - want to claim asylum in France.
At the party yesterday, many of the 400 refugees present said they would resume their efforts to get to Britain over Christmas.
Several even boasted yesterday about their plans to try to sneak into the country hours later, hoping festive goodwill would make their trip easier. Hawar Said, 25, from Iraq, spent four months getting to Calais and hopes to pay a lorry driver £500 to smuggle him into the UK in the next few days.

Tucking in: Some 400 refugees flocked to the town hall for a hearty lunch. Many said they would try to get to Britain in time for Christmas
"I am Muslim and we would never have this Father Christmas at home," he said. "But in England, people are happy at this time of year, they want to help us.
"In England I will get a passport, money, a flat. It is a dream for me."
For Mohammed Abdullah from Eritrea, the party was the perfect preparation for his planned journey to Britain. The 16-year-old has been caught by French police more than six times in the last month trying to board trains and lorries.
But after being locked up for 48 hours each time, he is free to make the next attempt.
He said: "I want to be in England for Christmas. I will try to get there tonight to make asylum. I try every day and they always stop me, but I just want to get to England."

How can these guys be considered 'asylum seekers' when they are already safe in France?
Care to invite a few and adapt ? Care to become a minority to such as the Islamists within 30 years? Care to have one of the world's largest mosques, to hold 70,000, built in Wellington, when Islamists will not tolerate any sign of other religions in their own countries, don't want women to vote or learn. and want to push walls down on gays. All this can be yours, just by offering asylum to these 'just people' . Be my guest.

I agree with inferno (or what I think he was trying to say), but im going to word it slightly diffrently.

Is it slightly disturbing that native-born englishmen are losing out on a majority? Yes. But, to be realistic, its not as though Islamists are taking over the minute they do. Even that report states that in some cities the Indian population is going to be a large percentage.

Also, here is something to think about. When these changes are supposed to take place, 2020 I believe it said, many of the immigrants that you have entering now are going to have acclimated (If acclimate is the correct word) into british society. They will see themselves as british, not as Pakistani, Indian, or whatever else they happen to be. And when that occurs, you are not going to have to fear for england itself, it will survive through these "new found" englishmen.

It's a shame, because culturally homogeneous communities usually work better. The time to say "No, we're full" is long past and is no longer an option. Guess you'll just have to adapt, like we will have to adapt to the illegals here.

Is it slightly disturbing that native-born englishmen are losing out on a majority? Yes. But, to be realistic, its not as though Islamists are taking over the minute they do. Even that report states that in some cities the Indian population is going to be a large percentage.

Also, here is something to think about. When these changes are supposed to take place, 2020 I believe it said, many of the immigrants that you have entering now are going to have acclimated (If acclimate is the correct word) into british society. They will see themselves as british, not as Pakistani, Indian, or whatever else they happen to be. And when that occurs, you are not going to have to fear for england itself, it will survive through these "new found" englishmen.

That is not what Inferno said at all. Yours is a polite, reasoned argument, which I can appreciate.

If only your argument was true .Then the problem would not exist. But in fact, the Islamists already wish to take over, and where they can they do, and where they can't they complain and many support terrorism. They do not and will not see themselves as British and not Pakistani etc. Many of the terrorist so far have been British born second generation. They do not wish to integrate into the cultures of the western world with its tolerant liberalism. We will create a multicultural multi-divided nightmare of
chaos as seen currently in the middle east. Regarding all others except the Islamists your argument would hold water.

What we see here is a deliberate invasion, and the target is Britain and Europe. I have spent some time trying to warn other countries to watch their own situations. Twenty years ago we should have faced the problem and dealt with it, but the same arguments as we have here were put forward then to pacify our intellects.

Of course I would be very pleased to embrace the result you describe, and that has always been the case in past circumstances. This is a completely different global problem.
I am not crying about it; I am warning. It is always easy to shoot the messenger, ain't it.

Last edited:
That is not what Inferno said at all. Yours is a polite, reasoned argument, which I can appreciate.

If only your argument was true .Then the problem would not exist. But in fact, the Islamists already wish to take over, and where they can they do, and where they can't they complain and many support terrorism. They do not and will not see themselves as British and not Pakistani etc. Many of the terrorist so far have been British born second generation. They do not wish to integrate into the cultures of the western world with its tolerant liberalism. We will create a multicultural multi-divided nightmare of
chaos as seen currently in the middle east. Regarding all others except the Islamists your argument would hold water.

What we see here is a deliberate invasion, and the target is Britain and Europe. I have spent some time trying to warn other countries to watch their own situations. Twenty years ago we should have faced the problem and dealt with it, but the same arguments as we have here were put forward then to pacify our intellects.

Of course I would be very pleased to embrace the result you describe, and that has always been the case in past circumstances. This is a completely different global problem.
I am not crying about it; I am warning. It is always easy to shoot the messenger, ain't it.

I think you and I agree on one thing, this bodes careful watching. I cant predict how this is going to go in the future, and I'm not going to claim to be an expert on the subject.

Also, I heard that England is opening free immigration to eastern europeans starting in January. Is this true?

You know the same thing is predicted for the USA within the next 20-30 years. Caucasians will become a minority.

I think you and I agree on one thing, this bodes careful watching. I cant predict how this is going to go in the future, and I'm not going to claim to be an expert on the subject.

Also, I heard that England is opening free immigration to eastern europeans starting in January. Is this true?

This is perfectly true, and actually, if they are not from alien ideologies, that's not so bad. If Turkey joins the EU that then becomes an open door into Britain for the muslims of the middle east and Africa and if Turkey loses its secular status to the Islamists, well who knows where we go.

Also we are are still receiving masses of these folk, every day. Complete folly.

But the situation here will be a done deal, according to the report, even if , from today, not another immigrant arrives.

MMarsh - What you point out is true. However, I understand that USA is not under threat of hosting alien cultures to any degree. Remember, this is not really a question of colour or race, but of ideology. In the case of our report the word 'white' British is used simply to correctly identify the indiginous population involved ; in fact, many of those will be of many colours, race and even creed, but of integrated culture. Somehow countries must organise a new programme for their own protection from being swamped. It surely only requires the application of governmental common-sense.

Last edited:
i get very uneasy when i see these threads

members of the great colonial powers wringing their hands over the influx of foreigners, comes very VERY close to the sort of racist, xenophobic hate speech that gets people beaten or lynched

you screen your immigrants properly, you deport or naturalise the illegals (depending on length of time in country) and you show the rest how things are done in your country.

but if you demonise them, then why should they be proud of their new homeland? THATS the cancer you should be fighting

del boy, i think you missed the point in my first post, especially my use of "fuzzy wuzzy"

also del boy, i suggest you watch the documentary "mongrel nation" about the origions of what makes england england, from language, customs, etc etc

part 1
part 1

part 2

god knows what part, but same doco

sigh

basically what im getting at is that you cannot be so arrogant to write off a wave of immigration as having nothing to contribute to your country....or your culture. thats supreme arrogance. after all...where would england be today if it weren't for the curry? lol

very similar attitudes were voiced at the irish, the west indian, and the indian immigrants

Last edited:
Just like the Latinos taking over the USA...

Sabes Que. Latino's are not "taking over the USA." Is the population growing yes it is and has been for years. The above statement smacks of the sentiment that Latino's in the US are all immigrants. News flash we are not.

My family was on this side of the Rio Bravo before there was a Texas, Arizona, New Mexico etc. The border crossed us. We are Americans. We have served in every war since the Texas Revolution when my GGGGGF served under Capt. Seguin at San Jacinto and wore a paste card in his hat that said "Recordo del Alamo."

I have Uncles, Cousins, etc who have died and shed blood for this country, OUR COUNTRY. I have served my country my brothers have served their country and that country is the United States of America.

So if you can't deal with that aspect of Americans of Latin descent then I suggest you buy a cabin in Idaho and insulate yourself from the outside world.

"members of the great colonial powers wringing their hands over the influx of foreigners, comes very VERY close to the sort of racist, xenophobic hate speech that gets people beaten or lynched "

NONSENSE - this is your blinkered rubbish again. We are the most tolerant, charitable, freedom loving nation on the planet, second to none.
It is typical of your weak political cant to point your grubby finger at a respectable official report from a legitimate and respected source. It puts forward the facts regarding a very serious situation in a serious manner.
There is nothing whatsoever racist or xenophobic about it, and your tired and outworn slogans are a complete travesty of the facts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:-

"you screen your immigrants properly, you deport or naturalise the illegals (depending on length of time in country) and you show the rest how things are done in your country."

This typifies your ignorance of our problems.

Our governments have NOT screened our immigrants properly.

We do NOT deport our illegals properly, if at all.

We continually give amnesty to vast numbers of illegals.

We show the rest of the world always how far ahead of all our country is as a magnet for immigrants because of the above.

So kindly do not comment on what you obviously do not know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"but if you demonise them, then why should they be proud of their new homeland? THATS the cancer you should be fighting"

Indeed, we do NOT demonise them at all, they demonise us, in fact; and they bomb and conspire to murder us, although they live here on the benfits we provide. They are happy to bite the hand that feeds them.
THAT IS MOST CERTAINLY NOT 'THE CANCER' WE SHOULD BE FIGHTING.
The cancer we must attend to is the one you are happy to support.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have no interest in clicking on to your videos, having noted your approach to a subject so far above your reach.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"del boy, i think you missed the point in my first post, especially my use of "fuzzy wuzzy"

I refer you to earlier response to your extremely racist use of very dangerous descriptions.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"also del boy, i suggest you watch the documentary "mongrel nation" about the origions of what makes england england, from language, customs, etc etc"

I need no references or direction from you on the subject of the history of my country. On this subject I can leave you and your sources sitting on their butts.
In many posts on this forum I have often pointed out proudly that we are a mongrel nation here, and that that is what makes us great. All of this is what the current threat aims to destroy.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"basically what im getting at is that you cannot be so arrogant to write off a wave of immigration as having nothing to contribute to your country....or your culture. thats supreme arrogance. "

It is not arrogance to warn the current smothering of our nation by an alien intolerant culture is upon us, and apparently from this moment is already irreversable, without the addition of one more immigrant. For your information, this is known as common-sense.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

very similar attitudes were voiced at the irish, the west indian, and the indian immigrants

Such attitudes were NOT widespread regarding the Irish, as my family history establishes. I have to say that the West Indian wave has presented difficulties which we still struggle with, but there was only minor political rejection, which was opposed by most, like me. This group has problems with the current influx into their areas.
The Indian community has quickly integrated, and as always is rising to the top.
The groups you have mentioned would to a degree be supporting my concerns in this matter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
your loss, not mine.

i stand by my statements....it's pretty clear to me that you are misunderstanding (deliberately or not) a couple of my points....and i simply lack the desire to walk you through it.

im calling it as i'm seeing it.

Last edited:
Sabes Que. Latino's are not "taking over the USA." Is the population growing yes it is and has been for years. The above statement smacks of the sentiment that Latino's in the US are all immigrants. News flash we are not.

My family was on this side of the Rio Bravo before there was a Texas, Arizona, New Mexico etc. The border crossed us. We are Americans. We have served in every war since the Texas Revolution when my GGGGGF served under Capt. Seguin at San Jacinto and wore a paste card in his hat that said "Recordo del Alamo."

I have Uncles, Cousins, etc who have died and shed blood for this country, OUR COUNTRY. I have served my country my brothers have served their country and that country is the United States of America.

So if you can't deal with that aspect of Americans of Latin descent then I suggest you buy a cabin in Idaho and insulate yourself from the outside world.

03usmc -- I love this post! this is everything you could wish for from those who would take refuge in your country. To wish to be American! To BE American! Great.

That is all we wish from immigrants to THESE shores. Unfortunately it is not our experience, as far as Islamists are concerned.

so tell me del boy....imagine you're the prime minister, what would YOU do?

then, have a go at the other side of the argument, you've immigrated from some of the worlds biggest shitholes to be greeted by post such as you first in this thread....do you feel welcome? what would your response be?

Back