A while ago we had the Miss Teen South Carolina

I saw this. All I have to say is wow.

As Keith Olbermann said, this is the reason that the question part should NEVER be eliminated!

I'd do her. It doesn't take much to get good tips at the local diner.

Sorry. :-?

I don't know man that voice has a similar effect to fingernails on a chalkboard, I can't even watch the video again because of that accent.

Oddly enough I don't see her fitting in at the local Macayo's.

:)

I don't know man that voice has a similar effect to fingernails on a chalkboard, I can't even watch the video again because of that accent.

Oddly enough I don't see her fitting in at the local Macayo's.

:)

You'd kick her out of bed only to do it on the floor.

I admit it - so should you!

Kelly is a riot. I get a kick out of how she plays up the stupid blond role. She may not know anything about Europe but she's a country singer and I don't think European geography is part of her job description. :)

Kelly is a riot. I get a kick out of how she plays up the stupid blond role. She may not know anything about Europe but she's a country singer and I don't think European geography is part of her job description. :)

This may be true however geography appears to be part of a 3rd grade education.

I mean I can understand her not knowing that Budapest was the capital of Hungary but come on not knowing France was a country and Europe isn't must be a bit of a concern.

This may be true however geography appears to be part of a 3rd grade education.

I mean I can understand her not knowing that Budapest was the capital of Hungary but come on not knowing France was a country and Europe isn't must be a bit of a concern.

I don't think it's much of a concern for her. She's a singer and I doubt she ever was very concerned about what went on in the world outside her small town. BTW, I like her accent. Did you notice how even Jeff Foxworthy pronounced Hungary as "hungry"? Sorry, I get a kick out of the whole show.

I am not sure what transformations and electronic wizardry make that voice a singing one but man if I had to spend a spend a day listening to it in its raw form I would be a wanted man by lunch time.
Still each to his own on that.

I don't think it is as much the accent as it is the pitch of the voice although hearing it makes me think of the movie Deliverance.

I don't think it's much of a concern for her. She's a singer and I doubt she ever was very concerned about what went on in the world outside her small town. BTW, I like her accent. Did you notice how even Jeff Foxworthy pronounced Hungary as "hungry"? Sorry, I get a kick out of the whole show.

I think Jeff does it cause he's a funny man, but I really find it disgusting that a adult person knows as much as she does, I had a aunt that was as dumb as her once, nobody had any respect for her and everybody made fun of the "stupid redneck"

To each his own I guess. I don't spend much time worrying about how much or how little she knows. It doesn't bother me at all and I think she has a talent for singing as well as comedy. I appreciate her for that.

Back