Hi all,

Just wondering where everyone's gone in my absence? :O

The Forum seems to have thinned out!

Oh well, I'm back!

Hi all,

Just wondering where everyone's gone in my absence? :O

The Forum seems to have thinned out!

Oh well, I'm back!

It is at this point I would like to mention that only the ones that haven't left will be able to answer you and therefore you still wont know where everyone has gone.

In general I suspect things are quiet all round as many forums I frequent have been a lot quieter than usual, my guess is that this is a busy time of the year for people.

It is at this point I would like to mention that only the ones that haven't left will be able to answer you and therefore you still wont know where everyone has gone.

I laughed.

I am here randomly. I've been extra busy this summer, spent several months in MI and a month in Turkey visiting Lunatik's family. :) Glad to see you.

One was enough 13.

I wondered where you got to 13, I thought some viking female had got her hands on you.:whip::viking:

We've banned them all, was too much work.... :cool: :viking:
Hehe... :p

What!!
I thought Spike and myself had scared them all off with our fearsome and brutal ANZAC repartee.

Bah delussions of grandeur shot to hell.

:)

Not at all - far too busy on the forum to miss anyone - 30,000+ posts and climbing membership over 80 and climbing, and since we've moved to our own server and gone independent away from forumotion, the site is a lot faster. ;)

Why? the site is full of disruptive and argumentative people, it is for bad boys and naughty girls after all. ;) :lol:

You forgot to mention the tossers on there. :rolleyes: With one or two exceptions I'd buy them all a SWAT cap, remove the S and add a T.:twisted:

BTW hows Capt Frogman (or whatever moniker he's using)? I had a lot of time for that bloke.

Back