Where's everybody gone?!

You get that on all forums, granted a lot of my members have been banned from other forums, so there are bound to be personality clashes. ;)

Yeah I'm here too...just getting situated at my new duty station. Having fun teaching in a classroom, which is a much appreciated change of scenery for me. I'll post more as time goes on.

I know where you're coming from btk, I taught army cadets for nearly 4 years and I've been a Red Cross trainer for the last 10 years. ;)

When some tosser of a copper (no names no pack drill) has a pop then gets all bitter and twisted when I retaliate isn't worth the time of day, it just makes me wonder what his attitude is and how he acts towards members of the public. I wonder if he should have the power he has, because I can see him abusing it.

Yes I do hold my own, I ask awkward questions that they would probably prefer not to answer. Yes I am an old fart and I've been around the block too many times.

My son is going back to UK in January, he has mentioned he is considering joining the police.:crybaby:

Good lor, are you trying to get me to rejoin???????:???:

Last edited:
Back