Where's everybody gone?! - Page 3

--
Where's everybody gone?!

November 12th, 2013  
The Highway Man

Where's everybody gone?!
You get that on all forums, granted a lot of my members have been banned from other forums, so there are bound to be personality clashes.
November 12th, 2013  
mmarsh

I am still around, just alittle less active.
November 12th, 2013  
brinktk

Yeah I'm here too...just getting situated at my new duty station. Having fun teaching in a classroom, which is a much appreciated change of scenery for me. I'll post more as time goes on.
--
Where's everybody gone?!
November 12th, 2013  
The Highway Man

I know where you're coming from btk, I taught army cadets for nearly 4 years and I've been a Red Cross trainer for the last 10 years.
November 13th, 2013  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Highway Man
You get that on all forums, granted a lot of my members have been banned from other forums, so there are bound to be personality clashes.
No sh!te Sherlock.
November 13th, 2013  
The Highway Man

Bugger off, you held your own, you sly old fox!
November 13th, 2013  
BritinAfrica

When some tosser of a copper (no names no pack drill) has a pop then gets all bitter and twisted when I retaliate isn't worth the time of day, it just makes me wonder what his attitude is and how he acts towards members of the public. I wonder if he should have the power he has, because I can see him abusing it.

Yes I do hold my own, I ask awkward questions that they would probably prefer not to answer. Yes I am an old fart and I've been around the block too many times.

My son is going back to UK in January, he has mentioned he is considering joining the police.

Good lor, are you trying to get me to rejoin???????
November 13th, 2013  
The Highway Man

Who me?!? I wouldn't ask anyone to something they don't want to.
November 13th, 2013  
BritinAfrica

I might rejoin just to piss him (and a few others) off.
November 13th, 2013  
The Highway Man

Naughty boy!