Where will WWIII start? - Page 9

View Poll Results :Where do you think WWIII will start?
China/Taiwan 11 24.44%
Korea 4 8.89%
Eastern Europe 4 8.89%
Isreal/Palestine 5 11.11%
North Africa 1 2.22%
Russia 0 0%
Western Europe 2 4.44%
India/Pakistan 4 8.89%
South America 0 0%
Other 14 31.11%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

February 6th, 2005  
Bootboy82

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAmerican
In the past i would have concluded that WWIII will start in China/Taiwan, but nowadays i think that WWIII might never happen, at least not in my life time.
My opinion as well.

North Korea would be a candidate for a nuclear war if the "supreme leader" fraks out once and for all or the USA tried to invade, but I think it's beyond doubt that N. Korea will get any support from other countries if they let off any nuclear weapon.
February 6th, 2005  
A Can of Man

I mentioned it in another thread. THe scary scenario might actually include the collapse of North Korea. China rushes in to try to maintain their buffer zone, South Korea rushes in to unify Korea... and BOOM!
February 6th, 2005  
Bootboy82

The question is would China really interfere if the North Korean government would be overthrown (there are rumours going round that there might be a growing opposition). China is currently in a process of opening towards the western world, so I'm not sure if they'd still support a stubborn stalinist like Kim Il Sung.
--
Boots
February 6th, 2005  
gingerbeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
"christians are not suppose to eat meat, christians are not suppose to wear wool either"

Shows you how much you know. That's only Catholics about meat and then only on special days. Protestants have no such restrictions. I don't know where you came up with the wool comment.

"because ur fd didnt live in the middle east for whole of his life. the enviromnet is different."

My friend is 36. He lived there until he was 30 so that's pretty much all his life. The environment hasn't changed that much in 6 years and as I said, he goes back annually and spends weeks there.

"i have seen plenty of documentary, and they said the totally opposite thing u said."

Ah so documentaries are the abolute truth huh? "Fahrenheit 911" and "Triumph Of The Will" were called "documentaries" too. So much for your credibility.
nope, the old testament said that christians are not suppose to eat meat. shows how much u know. i wasnt on about protestant.

as i said again, everyone choose law to obey, if u cannot live up to that fact. then why protestant is made? because they choose to believe certain facts and not the other.

pretty much all of his life, again as i said there is exception even in the middle east. where do u get there is A FEW muslims who dun fight Jihad? u might as well believe the middle east is in europe

Ah, so what u say its always the truth? well u might as well dun believe anything? u can believe what u believe. so much for ur crediblity too.

it just shows u cannot live up to the facts.
February 6th, 2005  
gingerbeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootboy82
The question is would China really interfere if the North Korean government would be overthrown (there are rumours going round that there might be a growing opposition). China is currently in a process of opening towards the western world, so I'm not sure if they'd still support a stubborn stalinist like Kim Il Sung.
we will never know. but china would intervene,maybe not directly, if US still supports taiwan. if US dun, then i think china wont intervene.
February 6th, 2005  
Charge 7

Uh, no the Old Testament was written for the Jews. Christians created the New Testament. So much for your "facts".
February 6th, 2005  
Sexybeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Uh, no the Old Testament was written for the Jews. Christians created the New Testament. So much for your "facts".
\

so u dont have to obey the 10 commendanments right?
so u dont have to believe that God created the world (wrttien in old testment) right?

and answer the German buddy's suggestion that China may lose interest towards Kim's regime.

china wants Kim to open north korea as china does towards the west, but china still wants North korea to act as a buffer zone and also cause trouble constantly for U.S, so china can get less attention from U.S while modernizing its military
February 6th, 2005  
Redleg

Ok, I think you've had anough "fun" in here for now..

Locking this one before WW3 starts in here..