Where will WWIII start? - Page 8

View Poll Results :Where do you think WWIII will start?
China/Taiwan 11 24.44%
Korea 4 8.89%
Eastern Europe 4 8.89%
Isreal/Palestine 5 11.11%
North Africa 1 2.22%
Russia 0 0%
Western Europe 2 4.44%
India/Pakistan 4 8.89%
South America 0 0%
Other 14 31.11%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

February 5th, 2005  
gingerbeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Oh I read what you said alright, Ginger. You evidently think that people who don't agree with you are uneducated. I graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Syracuse University - I have an education. *Poof*
Insurgents may believe that religion is a motivation for the US actions in the Middle East, and apparently you do as well (where does that put you?) but the majority of Islamic nations know fullwell otherwise.

Mod Edit: In this case fighting fire with fire is not a good idea. Read about how to treat flamers.
yes, because america called muslims int eh middle east are terrorists. its like saying iraq calling christians terrorists. but in islam. u are suppose to protect the religion through Jihad which is holy war. iraqis are fighting for their homeland and religion. if US invade the whole of middle east. world war will start due to religion because they have more evidence that christiandom is destroy islam. islam believe that u can kill a non believer who is against ur religion. that's why i believe muslims are fighting because of their religion. which is true.

u dun seem to have a educated emotion.

i said before terrorism in a democrtic gov is easier to survive than in facism or communism, because terrorism need the freedom to meet and organise. while in dictatoral gov it chokes terrorism. but somehow u have an impression that i am comparing with the US.
February 5th, 2005  
Sexybeast

Quote:
Oh I read what you said alright, Ginger. You evidently think that people who don't agree with you are uneducated. I graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Syracuse University - I have an education. *Poof*
Insurgents may believe that religion is a motivation for the US actions in the Middle East, and apparently you do as well (where does that put you?) but the majority of Islamic nations know fullwell otherwise.

Mod Edit: In this case fighting fire with fire is not a good idea. Read about how to treat flamers.
nice university, and which university do u recommand to me the best to learn law?

back to topic

i saw a documentry which anaylzes why 9/11 happens...the host went through many arabian nations and talked to many ppl from high school students to middle-aged citizens....he got some disturbing answers..

1. lots of arabian medias seem to spread anti-U.S propaganda...the host personally been invited to a talk show of an arabian TV, the another guy in the talk show starts by saying "U.S is the new Hitler in the world"....shocking huh?

2. lots of arabian ppl seem to dislike U.S, including lots of young ppl , either educated or not educated, probably due to Isreal problems and also those media propaganda....

perhaps many arabian nations look friendly with U.S, its ppl are not....those governments are friends with U.S because they are not democratic and they can force their ppl to accpet a deal with U.S....
so be aware U.S ppl and government, America's enemies are a lot....and they are waiting to strike
February 5th, 2005  
Charge 7

Oh gee, how kind of you to tell us. I guess we'd never know anything about Muslims without you huh? Most Muslims do not have the mindset of Bin Ladin as you seem to think they have. By your descriptions they're all terrorists waiting to get us. Would it surprise you to know that one of my dearest friends is a Muslim? He's told me the truth about what is and what is not a jihad for example and what Bin Ladin calls it is not lawfully one according to Islam. So if you are using the arguement that religion is the uniting purpose of all Muslims against us you've already lost the arguement. They can't all disobey their teachings and defend their correctness at the same time. Some may defy the Islamic law but certainly not all or even a majority. There are hard feelings for more than a few Muslims yes, but it is not to the extent you would have us believe. It ranges from irritation to extremism and meets many points inbetween. You castigate the US for labeling people yet you've done just that yourselves.
--
Boots
February 5th, 2005  
Sexybeast

well.....i bet U and me are not living in any muslim nations and knowing only muslim ppl in north america......

majority of muslims are not living in U.S right?

then i think it is irrelvant to just use ONE of ur friend as proof to say that most of mulisms in Arabian world like U.S
February 5th, 2005  
Charge 7

I didn't say that most Muslims like the US, what I said was that most of them have no desire to enact terrorism against us. My friend is one man yes, but he speaks for many. He's told me what the feelings are when he goes back home every year or so.
February 5th, 2005  
Sexybeast

still,,he chooses to live in U.S .... i don't think he can speak for many muslims whom ur friend don't know and dont see everyday...

they dont like U.S, and i dont mean they want to harm U.S..but there are some ppl within these majority of Muslims want to attack U.S...
only a small group, but they are highly active? right?
February 5th, 2005  
Charge 7

Actually he can speak for a great deal of them - a small city he grew up in. I'd call that a fair sampling of opinion. He calls home regularly and visits there at least once a year or so for a few weeks at a time. Yes, he chooses to live in the US. He wants to provide well for his family. He can send back what would be a small amount of money for here that works out to be a great deal of money there. One thing he's done with my help is to refurbish older computers and send them to his homeland to be used in schools there. He's made sure they know of my part in this too and I derive great satisfaction in not only helping those who have less but in letting people there know that we don't all hate Muslims any more than they hate all Americans. There are small factions of those who wish ill for all Americans in Islamic lands and there are small groups of people here who hate all Muslims. The hope is that through such things as my friend and I are doing a better understanding can be assured.
February 5th, 2005  
Sexybeast

u know wut,,

that is wut the documentry and I were trying to say...

there are some misunderstanding between american and arabian ppl...caused by Isreal incidents and some very very serious media propaganda in Arabian society....
February 6th, 2005  
gingerbeard

Quote:
Oh gee, how kind of you to tell us. I guess we'd never know anything about Muslims without you huh? Most Muslims do not have the mindset of Bin Ladin as you seem to think they have. By your descriptions they're all terrorists waiting to get us. Would it surprise you to know that one of my dearest friends is a Muslim? He's told me the truth about what is and what is not a jihad for example and what Bin Ladin calls it is not lawfully one according to Islam. So if you are using the arguement that religion is the uniting purpose of all Muslims against us you've already lost the arguement. They can't all disobey their teachings and defend their correctness at the same time. Some may defy the Islamic law but certainly not all or even a majority. There are hard feelings for more than a few Muslims yes, but it is not to the extent you would have us believe. It ranges from irritation to extremism and meets many points inbetween. You castigate the US for labeling people yet you've done just that yourselves.
true, but again, one person told u something doesnt mean its a fact. maybe that's how ur fd feel. iraqis behead ppl in the streets and putting them on display is against the law of islam. to believe in a religion doesnt mean u have to obey EVERY law. we all choose what to obey and disobey. like christians are not suppose to eat meat, christians are not suppose to wear wool either. also there is plenty of other rules christians didnt obey. which proves ppl choose what is suitable to obey. so no, i havent lost the arguement. and the muslims obey the law of jihad, just look at iraq now.

most muslims, as u can see in the news, are fighting us because of us action, this is due to hate, but also of their religion. but again because ur fd didnt live in the middle east for whole of his life. the enviromnet is different. the behaviour of a person is greatly effected by the surrounding enviroment that ppl caused. of course, i know plenty of muslims, they say bin laden is not fighting for a gd cause. but when i chat with muslims who are iraqis and muslims from the middle east (actually live there whole of their lives). they were fanatically loyal as a muslim. the culture in the west and east is very different. things are less strict in the west. just because u got free press doesnt mean u will understand how ppl feel. i even saw on tv about afgan, ppl were saying bin laden is a hero.

so how useless ur information huh? everyone has different views, u cant just judge on something from a minority. ppl muslims in the middle east is much more fanatical than muslims in the west. and even in the middle east, there is a few exceptions. but that's a few.

u treat that as ur deductive arguement? LOL

where do u get MOST muslims? i have seen plenty of documentary, and they said the totally opposite thing u said. that's funny. maybe i have been watchin communist propagada with white ppl commentating

hard feelings for a FEW muslims?!?! is that wat ur free press tells u? right. try asking a muslim from the middle east. the news in US always show how glad and gd job the us doing. but if u read news from the middle east, its totally opposite. u got to read both sides u know.
February 6th, 2005  
Charge 7

"christians are not suppose to eat meat, christians are not suppose to wear wool either"

Shows you how much you know. That's only Catholics about meat and then only on special days. Protestants have no such restrictions. I don't know where you came up with the wool comment.

"because ur fd didnt live in the middle east for whole of his life. the enviromnet is different."

My friend is 36. He lived there until he was 30 so that's pretty much all his life. The environment hasn't changed that much in 6 years and as I said, he goes back annually and spends weeks there.

"i have seen plenty of documentary, and they said the totally opposite thing u said."

Ah so documentaries are the abolute truth huh? "Fahrenheit 911" and "Triumph Of The Will" were called "documentaries" too. So much for your credibility.