Where will WWIII start? - Page 7

View Poll Results :Where do you think WWIII will start?
China/Taiwan 11 24.44%
Korea 4 8.89%
Eastern Europe 4 8.89%
Isreal/Palestine 5 11.11%
North Africa 1 2.22%
Russia 0 0%
Western Europe 2 4.44%
India/Pakistan 4 8.89%
South America 0 0%
Other 14 31.11%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

February 4th, 2005  
Charge 7

Apparantly your arguements are so convaluded even you can't follow them.
February 4th, 2005  
Redneck

gingerbread, one more flaming post or other violation of the forum rules will result in you being banned.
February 4th, 2005  
Redneck

Sexybeast is taking two days off from the forum to cool his heels.

Do not engage in personal attacks against other members or challenge the service of any member. If you have a legitimate concern about someone's service, contact the forum staff and we will verify it, doing so is not your responsibility. And do NOT attempt to tell the forum staff how to do its job.
And gentlemen, maintain your bearing here, please. If another member offends you, do not respond in kind, inform the staff.

Off topic posts have been removed.
--
Boots
February 4th, 2005  
gingerbeard

seems like u r the one who cannot follow, just u got nothing to talk back. that's why u say i cant follow them.

back to the topic. i think WW3 would be called a world war because the UN is involved in it. i think most damage would be in US and the middle east. since how many muslim populations are there in the US? alot of sabotage by the muslims in the US will occur, and i think eventually no one wins, but both would want a truce. middle east would be damaged to a level where it iwll take a long time to recover.
February 4th, 2005  
Whispering Death

The muslim population in the U.S. is rather benign and does not associate itself with the radical views that are present in the middle east and to a smaller extent in Europe.

Muslim Americans where murdered in the twin towers side by side with every other type of American.
February 4th, 2005  
gingerbeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispering Death
The muslim population in the U.S. is rather benign and does not associate itself with the radical views that are present in the middle east and to a smaller extent in Europe.

Muslim Americans where murdered in the twin towers side by side with every other type of American.
yes, but there is an increasing number of muslims are against americans. muslims are muslims, you never know they decided to go against the US or not. the problem is that US have the freedom for terrorists to organise themselves.

i believe most muslim population in US are harmless, as u said rightly, but it always shows a potential danger because u think they are harmless.

i also believe that these loss of life is a waste, americans are generally nice ppl and because of their gov's action causing deaths for both middle east and americans.
February 4th, 2005  
Charge 7

"WW3 would be called a world war because the UN is involved in it."

No, your logic isn't convaluded at all there Gingerbread.

There won't be anymore global wars. The days of such things is long past. Rapid response units and the like will ensure that. It takes much less time now to respond to the threat, and any nation that has the manpower to field a large army also has nukes. We'll see serious conflicts to be sure, but nothing like WWII or greater is ever going to occur.
February 5th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Because the world might just end before it gets to that.
February 5th, 2005  
gingerbeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
"WW3 would be called a world war because the UN is involved in it."

No, your logic isn't convaluded at all there Gingerbread.

There won't be anymore global wars. The days of such things is long past. Rapid response units and the like will ensure that. It takes much less time now to respond to the threat, and any nation that has the manpower to field a large army also has nukes. We'll see serious conflicts to be sure, but nothing like WWII or greater is ever going to occur.
huh? as i said, its going to be a world war because there is alot of nations involved in it due to UN. i said before if u read my privious post where i said there would be big battles like WW1 or WW2. u better read before u criticise

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
propaganda is everywhere, not just in china or north korea.....just in different degree.....i met a canadian who says chinese family kills baby girls....just because she saw a documentry that ONE single case happened.....

then i told her i have to say that all canadians are child molesters..cuz i saw there are TWO cases happened in canada.....

back to topic...

i vote taiwan and china......probably 2007 or 2009, either before or right after olympic in beijing..

also, recently taiwanese president said he gonna make a new consistution in 2008
yes, i think most people are not educated to a level where they dun use inductive reasoning as often as they could.

in fact, each ethnic minority in a country is representing its own origin and nation, if in Uk they saw a chinese stealing then they would think chinese are tend to be robbers. so people living in a foreign country got o behave themselves.

i do not believe US would go to war with china for taiwan, i would expect the US would be providing weapons, just like they did to saddam in the 80s against iran.

the WW3 be in the middle east, my perception of this war isnt going to be big battles everywhere like WW1 and WW2, but more like skirmishes like iraq resistance style, but in large scale, because if US do invade Iran and take over it, how many Iranians are drag into the fight? and how many other muslims would be insipred and would be even more convinced christiandom destroying islam, and think what if the whole middle east is organising attacks on US................., i think WW3 would be because of religion matters, people are dragged intot eh fight because of their religion being destroyed.
read before u actually critize charge 7. i already taken into account what u said ages ago. there will be alot of countries involved, but it will be mostly in the middle east.

Mod Edit: Stop posting back to back. Also I suggest you ease up on your attitude. This is your last warning
February 5th, 2005  
Charge 7

Oh I read what you said alright, Ginger. You evidently think that people who don't agree with you are uneducated. I graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Syracuse University - I have an education. *Poof*
Insurgents may believe that religion is a motivation for the US actions in the Middle East, and apparently you do as well (where does that put you?) but the majority of Islamic nations know fullwell otherwise.

Mod Edit: In this case fighting fire with fire is not a good idea. Read about how to treat flamers.