Where will WWIII start? - Page 4

View Poll Results :Where do you think WWIII will start?
China/Taiwan 11 24.44%
Korea 4 8.89%
Eastern Europe 4 8.89%
Isreal/Palestine 5 11.11%
North Africa 1 2.22%
Russia 0 0%
Western Europe 2 4.44%
India/Pakistan 4 8.89%
South America 0 0%
Other 14 31.11%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

February 1st, 2005  
Sexybeast

propaganda is everywhere, not just in china or north korea.....just in different degree.....i met a canadian who says chinese family kills baby girls....just because she saw a documentry that ONE single case happened.....

then i told her i have to say that all canadians are child molesters..cuz i saw there are TWO cases happened in canada.....

back to topic...

i vote taiwan and china......probably 2007 or 2009, either before or right after olympic in beijing..

also, recently taiwanese president said he gonna make a new consistution in 2008
February 1st, 2005  
AsianAmerican

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
also, recently taiwanese president said he gonna make a new consistution in 2008
If this is true its not a very smart choice of words on CSB's part. This is exactly what the Chinese are looking for... I believe that calling on a new constitution is in Mainland China's mind as a move for independence.
February 1st, 2005  
gingerbeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexybeast
propaganda is everywhere, not just in china or north korea.....just in different degree.....i met a canadian who says chinese family kills baby girls....just because she saw a documentry that ONE single case happened.....

then i told her i have to say that all canadians are child molesters..cuz i saw there are TWO cases happened in canada.....

back to topic...

i vote taiwan and china......probably 2007 or 2009, either before or right after olympic in beijing..

yes, i think most people are not educated to a level where they dun use inductive reasoning as often as they could.

in fact, each ethnic minority in a country is representing its own origin and nation, if in Uk they saw a chinese stealing then they would think chinese are tend to be robbers. so people living in a foreign country got o behave themselves.

i do not believe US would go to war with china for taiwan, i would expect the US would be providing weapons, just like they did to saddam in the 80s against iran.

the WW3 be in the middle east, my perception of this war isnt going to be big battles everywhere like WW1 and WW2, but more like skirmishes like iraq resistance style, but in large scale, because if US do invade Iran and take over it, how many Iranians are drag into the fight? and how many other muslims would be insipred and would be even more convinced christiandom destroying islam, and think what if the whole middle east is organising attacks on US................., i think WW3 would be because of religion matters, people are dragged intot eh fight because of their religion being destroyed.
--
Boots
February 1st, 2005  
Chocobo_Blitzer

Generally when I think of WW3, I presume it will be worse than either of the prior two. This is why I always include the red asians (for lack of a better phrase for China/North Korea) They are the only counter-western powers capable of providing a significant war. It would also make the term "world war" a little more logical.

Of course, as I said, Islamic fascists will be involved. In what form I do not know, I imagine conventional militaries, insurgent militias, and terrorist creating havoc in enemy nations.

Either way, it will be about toppling the western supremacy of the world.
February 1st, 2005  
A Can of Man

I have a feeling anything like that will happen near my territory.
Traditionally Korea has always been the local sh1t magnet. Right now Europe's a reasonably safe place in terms of a real, full scale war breaking out. The crazy story of Asia continues...
February 1st, 2005  
Sexybeast

lol....korea attracts some wars because it is in such an important place..

japan wanna invades china, it got to go through korea

china wants to protect its northen industrial area, got to establish a buffer zone in korea.....it is just korea's location is too special...

but i am sure there won't be a war in korea recently, China won't let north korea uses nukes unless U.S let taiwan become independant
February 2nd, 2005  
A Can of Man

Let's not go into that North Korea - Taiwan link again.
North Korea doesn't need your permission to do anything because they know you need them too.

Korea attracts wars because it is in the middle of Russia, China and Japan. So in essence, pretty much the same reason why wars kept getting fought in Belguim. Neither country started a war (unless it was between local kingdoms) because neither held the capacity to wage a successful offensive war against any of its neighbors. But it is often a battleground because of where it's situated.
February 2nd, 2005  
gingerbeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
Let's not go into that North Korea - Taiwan link again.
North Korea doesn't need your permission to do anything because they know you need them too.

Korea attracts wars because it is in the middle of Russia, China and Japan. So in essence, pretty much the same reason why wars kept getting fought in Belguim. Neither country started a war (unless it was between local kingdoms) because neither held the capacity to wage a successful offensive war against any of its neighbors. But it is often a battleground because of where it's situated.
well actually china armed NK with weapons after the USSR disappear, is like if US do make taiwan independent then china just arm NK more and made it possible for NK to use nukes. cos there is a possiblilty where china might invade NK if it use nukes without permission, who knows?

kind of true what u said about korea, china used to invade korea for self interest or puppet, japan invade korea in 1598 for entry to china where the koreans refused japanese invasion of china. mongols invade just for an empire. and in recent times i think japan just want to add a piece to their empire.
February 2nd, 2005  
A Can of Man

A Chinese nuclear bomb going off in Korea can be viewed as a Chinese nuclear strike, regardless of who fires it.
What are your (and I mean most of the Chinese posters here) incredible obsessions with the nuke? I mean does it turn you on or something whenever it goes down the military parade? Do you have "naked pictures" of nukes on your computer?

Either way yes, in that case, a World War III WILL start and that's one way it would start in Korea.
February 2nd, 2005  
gingerbeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
A Chinese nuclear bomb going off in Korea can be viewed as a Chinese nuclear strike, regardless of who fires it.
What are your (and I mean most of the Chinese posters here) incredible obsessions with the nuke? I mean does it turn you on or something whenever it goes down the military parade? Do you have "naked pictures" of nukes on your computer?

Either way yes, in that case, a World War III WILL start and that's one way it would start in Korea.
oh no, i never said about a nuclear strike is going to be in korea. certainly not the chinese launch it. as i said before WW3 is more likely to start at middle east.

and i dun think i am obsessed with nukes either. cos there is NO (mistake before hand) point discussing since nukes would just produce stalemate or the world would be destroyed.

maybe they discuss it because they think there is no point discussing about conventional force, since a nuke would just stop both countires going to war. or just to stop a flame when someone said who is going to beat who etc......