Where will you prefer to LIVE? - Page 2

View Poll Results :Where will you like your home to be?
A house in the town 20 51.28%
A small apartment in the city 4 10.26%
I can't decide 6 15.38%
I'll live where my girl lives (town, city.. anywhere) 9 23.08%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

September 18th, 2004  
Focus Fate

Where ever my girl lives is good enough for me
September 18th, 2004  
zyonchaos

Give me a small cottage in the country miles from anywhere sod convenience i want peace and quiet except when I want to be loud.
As long as i have electricity and broadband Ill be happy
Jay :P
October 15th, 2004  
SFC

To tell you the truth in a cave

SFC
--
Boots
October 15th, 2004  
battery

I'd like to move back to Rapid city someday, near the good ol' rockys. I loved it there, I had forest to explore, snakes to kill, mountains to climb, family, and everything I love. It's a really really great place, I love it there. Someday after my military career (which I don't currently have) I wish to return there and start politics or just settle down... I really recommend you visit there someday.
October 17th, 2004  
The Other Guy

I's much rather live in the ctiy. A lot more going on there than where I live.
October 17th, 2004  
Courtenay

Topic: Re: Where will you prefer to LIVE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAINT
Given choice, where will you live?
A house with lots of space and a large garden and backyard in the town.. tranquil and peace. Though far from the city and supermarket. You have good and private neighbors.
OR
A small apartment in the city. A noisy, dusty and cramped living space. But a few streets away is the supermarket. But you may have to deal with neighbors who can be worse than Al Queda.. inconsiderate, loud, dirty and so near you!

Where do you prefer?
LMAO, Saint, you made the city choice sound so appealing. There are alot of people who love the hussle and bussle of the city. No yard to take care of. Things to do right at your doorstep.

I live in the 'Burbs, doesn't get much icckier than that! LOL
October 17th, 2004  
Sea_Cadet

Where is other, I prefer to live, when I retire from the service, to rural New Hampshire.
October 17th, 2004  
A Can of Man

I'd want at least one self-made dwelling out in the middle of nowhere in the woods. Just incase I'm in the mood.
September 19th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

For all you small town folk, listen to what this guy said in a USA Today article.

Quote:
Privacy, he explained, has special value in New York, where people spend their days surrounded by people. Living alone in a rural setting wouldn't be as appealing to him.

"Then you turn into the Unabomber," Conaboy said.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...ng-alone_x.htm
September 19th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Where ever my girl wants to live works for me. Never really cared where I lived in the first place.