Where should US attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Funny.

There is a game called "Streets Smarts" that is sort of like that. They'll find several people to ask sort of simple trivia questions to and seperate them into catagories. "Knew the answer" "Kinda might know the answer" and "Wouldn't know the answer if it came in a bottle and a crack rock."

This video sort of reminds me of that.

The map, I believe is mislabeled but I can't tell for sure. Either way, those three should probably go back to 4th grade.

It is said that people in USA always use internet to checking the map while people in France always using internet for their blog,and we people in China use inthernet to chat ................
There is some reason why all others say that:those ignorant guys.If they can noyt locate Iraq in map,and most probably they can not locate Iran.

ying, you might be amused to know that I know several Chinese people who can't find Taiwan on a map.

bulldogg said:
ying, you might be amused to know that I know several Chinese people who can't find Taiwan on a map.
You are very right.We are not developed country.Our education system is worse than American system.We do not have enough money and other resources for the education development.
There is more peopele in China than in USA who can not read and right.This is a fact.

I know that :maybe he or she can not locate taiwan on the map ,but he do will tell you that Taiwan locates in his heart.:wink:

Now if you hear closely the homeless guy said that the United States is going to invade Canada. OMG THEIR GOING TO TAKE OUR HOCKEY, BEER, AND... they can have celine dion BUT NOT OUR HOCKEY AND BEER ( take her please:crybaby: ).

PJ24 said:
Can we not make every thread about China? :sarc:
I agree wiy you deeply.
I also do not want to see many threads about china.
In fact I hate aregument with other such as bulldogg on the subject about China.
But I can not stop these thred.
Because bulldogg always start new threads about China,and Sandy sometimes,while News Manager more frequently.
Ane most importantly I am not the moderator of this forum so that I can not delet the threds about China.
Doody can do .

Ane most importantly I am not the moderator of this forum so that I can not delet the threds about China.

I can delete threads... and this one will be going if things do not get back on topic.

RnderSafe said:
I can delete threads... and this one will be going if things do not get back on topic.
So you means that we should back the topic,we should give out the materials about china.Is this your meaning?
I think this will be a bad news for PJ24.:sleep:

yingying said:
So you means that we should back the topic,we should give out the materials about china.Is this your meaning?
I think this will be a bad news for PJ24.:sleep:

Since it seems you are incapable of following simple instructions. Thread locked....you can also consider this a warning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back