Where should US attack - Page 2

--

May 17th, 2006  
zander_0633

Well, we can, but everything, it get's related to China!
May 17th, 2006  
CHEVY_ROCKS!!!

Now if you hear closely the homeless guy said that the United States is going to invade Canada. OMG THEIR GOING TO TAKE OUR HOCKEY, BEER, AND... they can have celine dion BUT NOT OUR HOCKEY AND BEER ( take her please ).
May 18th, 2006  
yingying

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ24
Can we not make every thread about China?
I agree wiy you deeply.
I also do not want to see many threads about china.
In fact I hate aregument with other such as bulldogg on the subject about China.
But I can not stop these thred.
Because bulldogg always start new threads about China,and Sandy sometimes,while News Manager more frequently.
Ane most importantly I am not the moderator of this forum so that I can not delet the threds about China.
Doody can do .
--
May 18th, 2006  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Ane most importantly I am not the moderator of this forum so that I can not delet the threds about China.
I can delete threads... and this one will be going if things do not get back on topic.
May 18th, 2006  
yingying

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
I can delete threads... and this one will be going if things do not get back on topic.
So you means that we should back the topic,we should give out the materials about china.Is this your meaning?
I think this will be a bad news for PJ24.
May 18th, 2006  
zander_0633

HAha! I agree, but Rndersafe always goes around deleting threads, so it's no big deal.
May 18th, 2006  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingying
So you means that we should back the topic,we should give out the materials about china.Is this your meaning?
I think this will be a bad news for PJ24.
Since it seems you are incapable of following simple instructions. Thread locked....you can also consider this a warning.