Where is the next battlefield?

I believe Iran because the President Currently pissed of Europe, Israel, and the United States, saying that the Jews should leave the middle east and make their state somewhere else such as germany and austria. saying: "Why should we pay for something the Nazis did, What right do these Europeans have of kicking us off our land and putting Jews in replacement. They are the Nazis, treating our people with cruelty and contempt, Israel will be wiped off the map. If there is one is shall be in Europe or somewhere else."

No offense to anyone, but I kind of agree with him, why would u give YOUR land to Jews, just because of what the Nazis has done, but then it seems like the Europeans dont want any Jews in their continent. Beside them Jews are mostly European.

therise21 said:
has anyone considered south america?
IMO, it is getting more stable!

Most of them are economically and politically becoming free countries (Except Cuba & Venezuela) due to treaties like CAFTA....et al

Obvious said:
I believe Iran because the President Currently pissed of Europe, Israel, and the United States, saying that the Jews should leave the middle east and make their state somewhere else such as germany and austria. saying: "Why should we pay for something the Nazis did, What right do these Europeans have of kicking us off our land and putting Jews in replacement. They are the Nazis, treating our people with cruelty and contempt, Israel will be wiped off the map. If there is one is shall be in Europe or somewhere else."

No offense to anyone, but I kind of agree with him, why would u give YOUR land to Jews, just because of what the Nazis has done, but then it seems like the Europeans dont want any Jews in their continent. Beside them Jews are mostly European.
It seems you know little about the Middle East and History of the region
1- Jews did migrate to Israel (their father land) and purchased lands from Arabs legally
2- That guy (ahmadinejad) is a stupid person. He was not elected in a democratic election. He was selected by the supreme leader of Iran in a sham (s)election! and he doesn't represent majority of Iranians who have been good with Jews through out the history.
Remember Cyrus the great who saved the jews of babylon and helped them build the temple in Jerusalem?

Last edited by a moderator:
US vs NK the main event while PRC tries to grab Tiwian with US forces tied up dealing with NK, PRC will think cakewalk I wonder if this CINCPAC's worst nightmare. :-|

South America...
What's in South America that would warrant a war?
Hopeful

The rise of anti-American/socalist governments in South America is begening to be of some concern. Venezulas military build up is a worrying me a bit as well.

I never really looked at S america as a threat... Even if they did gather up a large enough force to warant a threat, I would think that they wouldn't have the funds/capabilities to train or arm a militant force to make it dangerous.
Hopeful

Not a threat against us, no. But trouble could defintely brew between rivaleing countries for sure.

Back