Where is the next battlefield?

Definatley going to be US vs Russia and Iran

Iran is supplying islamic groups throughout the world and Russia has 50% of its WMDs unaccounted for. Go figure.

Pray for peace? YES! Definitely!

But never forget the words of Plato: "Only the dead have seen the end of war."

The next major war will be on several battlefields, in different parts of the world.

It will be a war between the forces of civilization and the followers of mohammed. Civilization and mohamedanism cannot co-exist.

Either civilization will be destroyed, or islam will be destroyed.

You can hardly say Islam isn't part of "civilization". Civilization doesn't change its definition just because you're not a fan of the people you're talking about.

Besides, Islam doesn't teach the things you're most likely worried about- namely terrorism and such. Fringe extremist groups shouldn't be able to represent an entire people. You Americans get so upset when people stereotype and criticize your culture, but you're allowed to do it to anyone else? Stop being so narrow minded. What are you, 12 years old, or just stupid?

You sure you are not just as stupid also?

In a sense, localgrizzly is right, to a certain point.

The Muslims do believe through a set of prophecies (aka Mahdi phrohecies) which to sumarize says; someday they will form and empire and invade Europe, ---in esense conquer the world in order to convert it to Islam.

So most likely and eventualy there will be a clash of civilizations, between Western Civilization and Islamic Civilzation. Only one will survive.

So maybe before you step up on your self righteous high-perch you may want to educate yourself on more facts.

That being said, I doubt if most Muslims want a world war, they do however believe in these prophecies, and given the chance to see it fullfilled they will do their duties as Muslims to see that this comes to pass.

I'm not on a "self righteous high-perch". Irrelevant of any of those facts, the plain fact of the matter is that grizzly said that Islam and civilization were completely different things, which is false, and was being blatently racist.

I never mentioned any of the things you touched on, I just commented on his racism and narrow-mindedness.

There will be no war in Korea.
South Korea and China gives enough to North Korea to keep it alive enough. It's a complicated situation and I don't have time to explain it.
There will be no war.
But if there is I'll have a war on my hands.
I'm 10 kilometers from North Korea. And 4 hours away by boat from the rest of South Korea.

It seems as though civilization was being used to mean "the western culture". I can't speak for him to say whether he meant disrespect in his comment or not. I can say that it does seem as though, if gladius is correct in what he said about islam's prophecy's of invasion, Islam is/will be very seperate from the world we live in, which could be reffered to as civilization. Not to say Islamic people aren't civilized, or that they aren't part of our world peacefuly for the most part, but if world dominance is what they believe, then there could be a problem between our cultures down the road, our civilizations, if you will.
Hopeful

the_13th_redneck said:
There will be no war in Korea.
South Korea and China gives enough to North Korea to keep it alive enough. It's a complicated situation and I don't have time to explain it.
There will be no war.

There you have it, Hopeful. And uuh, I don't have time to explain either :D

gladius said:
So most likely and eventualy there will be a clash of civilizations, between Western Civilization and Islamic Civilzation. Only one will survive.

If this clash does indeed happen, I don't think either civilization will "survive". They will both have changed radically at the end of the war. Perhaps one will have changed more than the other.

Last edited:
I understand about the NK bit now, thanks yall. Makes sense.
If not NK, then I would say... Not sure. I wonder though, if we will find ourselves on Russian soil anytime soon...
Hopeful

IRAN won't be the next target.

People who are thinking of this are dreaming.

Its a big nation with much better military capabilities and Ballistic Missiles then that of IRAQ. Also this war will have a direct impact on US military operations in Afghanistan.

The war in IRAQ already had gone too messy.

2100+ dead in 2 years. 20,000+ injured and 100's of military vehicles destroyed. Not to forget the cost of operations which is becoming a burden over US economy.

Its just like the case of Soviet Union in Afghanistan. It did not turned out to be an easy challenge despite of all weapons superiority thing and despite the fact that IRAQ was already a crippled nation.

And it has already been proven that fight from Air is not sufficient enough to win a war.

Not to forget the price of OIL. And EU won't be there to help US in case of IRAN.

Last edited:
There are many hot-spots in the world today so who really knows what the political climate brings us, but have we forgotten the digital world? Hackers, viruses, trojan horses and worms will play a vital role in the future wars in such a problematic way we've never seen before.

Imagine cutting the entire banking system off by a DdOS attack? 1000s of ignorant PC owners with xDSL lines all over the world with no anti virus or firewall software - fighting a war without their knowledge? An army of digital fighters so big...

Communication lines, GSM networks and vital social services are online in one way or the other and even with the top notch security means taken there are always one way or the other to break in and create havok.

The next battlefield may be at someones office pressing the "enter" button...:neutral:

They'll attack America with space marines from the moon!
(if you listen to the mainstream media)
user_offline.gif

and US STARMY may attack IRAN.

sunb! said:
There are many hot-spots in the world today so who really knows what the political climate brings us, but have we forgotten the digital world? Hackers, viruses, trojan horses and worms will play a vital role in the future wars in such a problematic way we've never seen before.

Imagine cutting the entire banking system off by a DdOS attack? 1000s of ignorant PC owners with xDSL lines all over the world with no anti virus or firewall software - fighting a war without their knowledge? An army of digital fighters so big...

Communication lines, GSM networks and vital social services are online in one way or the other and even with the top notch security means taken there are always one way or the other to break in and create havok.

The next battlefield may be at someones office pressing the "enter" button...:neutral:

I think sunb!'s opinion is much in reason.

I would say Europe, an asimetric war against terrorist cells, integrist and dissatisfied minorities

Not a war as we know it.

Back