Where is the location of the 22nd SAS Regiment?

Trevor

For a school project I need to find out what the location is of the British 22nd SAS Regiment. Can anyone herlp me? I've looked ALL over the internet but can't find it.

Hah, then I was right. Thats what I had put, but I wasn't sure because it really wasn't all that clear at all.

gingerbeard said:
i doubt they will reveal it.
The SAS aint as sercret as people think, if you want secret look up SBS or 14th intel.
Those are sneaky.
The SBS hides in plain site, they dress like normal marines only in full blues can you tell they are SBS.
14th intel are by far the stealthiest.

devilwasp said:
gingerbeard said:
The SAS aint as sercret as people think, if you want secret look up SBS or 14th intel.
Those are sneaky.
The SBS hides in plain site, they dress like normal marines only in full blues can you tell they are SBS.

You should see the Navy SEALS, they wear store bought hunter camos and ride around in chevy pickups. If you didnt know they were SEALS you would think they were just a bunch of hunters.

hmmm dunno

You do realise what SAS stands for and you do realise posting thier location on a public place is well lets say abit silly.

hmmm dunno

Big_Z said:
devilwasp said:
gingerbeard said:
Those are sneaky.

You should see the Navy SEALS, they wear store bought hunter camos and ride around in chevy pickups. If you didnt know they were SEALS you would think they were just a bunch of hunters.

Every one dresses in greens if they ain't in working rig

Big_Z said:
Yeah, sounds like the SBS
The reason the SAS sort of stand out is the whole dagger armpatch on thier combats and the tan beret.
Now to me tan and green dont go to well...
The SBS are only recogniseable in full uniforms much like the seals, diffrent minds thinking up the same thing.
Also Anya1982 dont you think army intel core looks up sites like this or MI5, 14th intel or even just HM police.

ha

Just saying with insurgents on net you don't need to hand them the silver plate yet!

I worked plenty with SBS.......they are like shadows. Never know they are there til they jump you and they are damn hard to even get thier real names out of them lol But all in all good lads.

Re: ha

Anya1982 said:
Just saying with insurgents on net you don't need to hand them the silver plate yet!
Well it is kinda hard to hide an RAF base....
I worked plenty with SBS.......they are like shadows. Never know they are there til they jump you and they are damn hard to even get thier real names out of them lol But all in all good lads.
LOl ,i have heard stories of them.
Hope to try out for them near the end of my "possible" service.

Big_Z said:

Go to Coronado NAVPHIB or Little Creek NAVPHIB. The NSW guys (SEAL) are pretty easy to spot. They are the ones wearing Tridents on their Cammies. Swim Shirts and UDT'S and Team hats.

It's no secert where most of the Teams are Stationed. Even number Teams West Coast, Odd numbered Teams East Coast.

What is secert is OPEC and PERSEC concerning operational status and deployment status.

hey

Still to this day no one could figure out where our SBS lot were sleeping on ship and we searched every where for their pits!! grrrrrr

Re: hey

Anya1982 said:
Still to this day no one could figure out where our SBS lot were sleeping on ship and we searched every where for their pits!! grrrrrr
Lol, probably hid in your bunk.....
lol Ever wondered why your bed was always warm when you came off watch?

Re: hey

devilwasp said:
Anya1982 said:
Lol, probably hid in your bunk.....
lol Ever wondered why your bed was always warm when you came off watch?

Ah I used to put my hot water bottle in my pit 30 mins before i came off watch thats why it was warm. Mind you I did notice that it occasionally moved round my pit every so often :roll:

Back