WHERE WAS ‘HITLER: THE RISE OF EVIL’ FILMED

Maksym Chornyi

WHERE WAS ‘HITLER: THE RISE OF EVIL’ FILMED

I am delighted to share the final material from my WWII-related 2019 trip to Berlin and Prague. A detailed 10 000-word historical journey across all main locations of ‘Hitler: The Rise of Evil’. In continuation to ‘Schindler’s list’ and ‘The Pianist’, I invite you to study the three-hour biography with Robert Carlyle depicting Hitler, scene-by-scene, location after location. A detailed analysis of historical inaccuracies, the comparison of locations in the movie, historical ones, and filming locations. Prague played Vienna, Munich, and Berlin and I managed to find all the key sites where the CBS series was filmed. As always, more than 140+ historical photos/shots/modern photos, a bibliography, for you to make your own historical journey.

I hold out hope for the fact that the article would be meaningful and interesting for you to invest time in reading. I would greatly appreciate your feedback, and comments in particular.

https://war-documentary.info/hitler-rise-of-evil-filming-locations-prague/

hitler-the-rise-of-evil-filming-locations-prague-main.jpg

I have been scrambling a bit here as I don't recall the movie at all, I hope to watch it soon.

Back