Votes: 0 0.0%
  • magazines

• State run media

• I don't follow the news!!!

• Total voters
For the most part I use google news. I will go to aljazera to see what the middle eastern view is. As for the TV goes, I will watch a little of everything.

Right now I am ignoring much of the news on the TV. I am a little sick and tired of the US election and poll results. :?

Dameon said:
You couldn't pay me to watch Fox, Fox puts the CON in CONservitive.

I find it wise to get the news from both sides. Each side is going to spin the news in their favor. Your CBS was way in the wrong for pushing that story on Bush's Air Guard record using fake documents. Other lireral media news organizations uses every excuse to hate on Bush. The Newy York Times has pummeled Bush on the front page while keeping critisisms of Kerry somewhere near the back.

I am a moderate conservitive, but I know that some of the news coming Hanity, Rush, Fox News, Drudge, O'riley ect is biased. I think the latest pll said that 90% of reporters are liberal. How can you trust the news 100% when your reporters already have a political bias?

I watch almost everything from FOX, CNN, Sky News via different swedish news sites on to Aljazeera.

It is good to spread your source of information.

But I have to say when I watch FOX news I have as fun as my son have watching cartoons :)

I get my news from all sources. I watch the news, read the paper, get stuff from various sites and then there are friends that are always emailin me somethin they think I would be interested in.

Fox news and CNN Headline News.
Oreilly has said many times that The Factor is not a News Program, it is an oppinion show.

You forgot an important source. The radio.

I get most of my news from the BBC world service. Been reliable ever since world war 2, and they have news updates every 15 mins.

Otherwise I buy the newspaper daily and read it cover to cover.

If you were watching CBS during the November 2nd electiosn it sounded like they were going to cry when the results came in.

I can't vote for a just single one of those. My source are TV as much as newspapers as much as magazines and the internet. This forum helps me a lot too.
So I couldn't vote for one instead of another.

Back