Where does your user name come from?

Im a soldier and figured all the army values would be too long for a screenname so I picked the most important one. Without honor, you cant have self sacrifice. Without honor, how do you have respect for yourself or anyone else? Without honor, there is no loyalty. Without honor, you cannot retain integrity. Without honor, there is no personal courage.Along time ago I played role playing games like D+D. I always played the "goody goody" and the Knights had a saying, "Est Sularus oth Mithas" which means "My Honor is my Life". Just held true to that ever since.

Mine comes from the fact that when I was a kid I always had a wolf as a pet, so people started calling me wolfen

If you have watched apocalypse now, you would know my strange war mongering but funny character. My avatar and sig has his face on it.

mines actually from airsoft, my friends said im invisible, and then one of 'em said i was like a ghost, pretty dumb really, but it stuck for me

haha well if its not obvious my brother is a marine and im proud of him! lol. pretty damn proud i might add :m1:
uniformgrad.jpg
msngrouppicusm.jpg

Xo Semper Fi <3
motosmall.jpg

My Brother Is My hero

A nickname some Yr 12's at the back of the bus made up. Everyone on my bus knows me as Bory, everyone in my Brother's and Sister's grades call me Bory, and my dad for some strange reason calls me Bory. So...

Back