When you're abroad, keep up with local news!

RadioMatthew

Good morning/afternoon/evening troops!

I'm a former military kid. My dad was stationed in Germany for four years, and let me tell you something -- I know AFN can get dull, and it can leave someone yearning for a program with a hometown feel.

Now ten years later, I work at KTXL FOX40 News in Sacramento. We stream our morning show from 4:30am to 9am Pacific/California time and our evening news from 10:00pm to 11:00pm Pacific/California time on our website, FOX40.com for anyone interested in watching.

Our morning show will keep you in the loop with the best interviews, segments and discussion on current events. Our evening show will keep you in the loop with the best local, national and international sports, plus weather and sports with a very homely feel.

We care about our troops stationed around the globe -- from Europe, the Middle East, Korea and Japan and anywhere else our men and women in camo may be stationed. At FOX40 News, we report to you.

You may e-mail me at mkeys@tribune.com if you have any comments or questions. Our live stream appears at the times mentioned above on our homepage, www.fox40.com -- and you can follow us on Twitter too at @FOX40.

From all of us at FOX40 News, thanks for serving our communities and our country! HOOAH.

Back