When will i starting earning money for posts again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron

When will i start earning money for posting again cause i dont know when my 24 hours is over or does the 24 hours start over again if you post again during the 24 hours cooling off period between

It's counted 24 hours back in time from your last post..
Max 15 posts during that time period..

so to start earning money again by posting i have to stop posting for 24 hours now its not like your posts dont earn u money for a period and then u can earn money for them

You don't have to stop posting for 24 hours..

As I said, it counts the posts you have made 24 hours back in time from the post you're making right now.
So if you have made 14 posts 23 hours ago and two now, then you wont get any milbucks for the last one, but you don't need to wait more than one hour to get more Bucks..

Understand now??

Aaron said:
k i understand now and i see u took 10 milbucks for say g :cen: y

No I took 15 milbucks away because you made 4 posts in a row...
Use the edit button instead.

You get 1 Milbuck pr reply to threads you've started.
They are not affected by the 15 posts pr 24 hours limit.

No you didn't..

You get 1 MilBuck pr reply OTHERS have done to threads you have started.

Calm down please.

The 24 hour rule seemed to be working for me till today. I know, I tend to overpost and all. Sorry. But anyways, in the past 24 hours, I have posted plenty and earned 0. Am I on some sort of probation?

No, but there are a couple of minor bugs in the script that may cause this.
Nothing I can do about that, so I guess we'll just have to live with it.. :)
It will work again soon.

You should not loose any, as long as we (mods/admin) doesn't delete any of your posts.

Are you here to simply post as much as possible to earn as many milbucks as possible, or are you here to contribute to the forum community by adding to discussions and conversations?

Let's hope your answer will be the latter.

im still not earning milbucks and its been 24 hours since i had the 14 posts.
im here to contribute but id like to have the privelidge of earning milbucks like all here

RnderSafe said:
Are you here to simply post as much as possible to earn as many milbucks as possible, or are you here to contribute to the forum community by adding to discussions and conversations?

Let's hope your answer will be the latter.

You're on to something RnderSafe. I do not think I have paid too much attention to how many bucks I've earned. I just post messages until I have enough bucks to buy something from the forum PX. Monitoring exactly how many bucks I've earned has never crossed my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back