When will i starting earning money for posts again - Page 2

--

August 29th, 2004  
Aaron

i just said what u said in the post u said before i posted last and then u say no wtf?
August 29th, 2004  
Redleg

No you didn't..

You get 1 MilBuck pr reply OTHERS have done to threads you have started.

Calm down please.
August 29th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

The 24 hour rule seemed to be working for me till today. I know, I tend to overpost and all. Sorry. But anyways, in the past 24 hours, I have posted plenty and earned 0. Am I on some sort of probation?
--
August 29th, 2004  
Redleg

No, but there are a couple of minor bugs in the script that may cause this.
Nothing I can do about that, so I guess we'll just have to live with it..
It will work again soon.
August 29th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

What the? I'm losing bucks? How the heck?
August 29th, 2004  
Redleg

You should not loose any, as long as we (mods/admin) doesn't delete any of your posts.
August 29th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Right but in you case, Thunder, your just not gaining any milbucks
August 29th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Are you here to simply post as much as possible to earn as many milbucks as possible, or are you here to contribute to the forum community by adding to discussions and conversations?

Let's hope your answer will be the latter.
August 29th, 2004  
Aaron

im still not earning milbucks and its been 24 hours since i had the 14 posts.
im here to contribute but id like to have the privelidge of earning milbucks like all here
August 30th, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Are you here to simply post as much as possible to earn as many milbucks as possible, or are you here to contribute to the forum community by adding to discussions and conversations?

Let's hope your answer will be the latter.
You're on to something RnderSafe. I do not think I have paid too much attention to how many bucks I've earned. I just post messages until I have enough bucks to buy something from the forum PX. Monitoring exactly how many bucks I've earned has never crossed my mind.