• Weekdays before/after work or school

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weekends

• 24/7 I am adddicted

• Total voters

Duty Honor Country

I always wanted to know when people visit the forum. It seems that people are on it more during the week than the weekend. Does that mean everyone visits while at work or at school???

I am here pretty much any time of the day, just whenever I get the chance to take a look. Basically all the time.

I am here pretty much whenever I am on the internet, but a lot of the time i don't have much time to post, so I just read some.

This forum RULES. For some reason i am addicted at theis given moment this is post 999 lol im not spamming, just saying

I come here before work, usually in the morning. I would be here way more often if I could, but I'd also burn my brain out if there weren't exogeneously- given limits. How the heck am I speaking?

I usually drop in when I have a class or two off and once and awhile I come on weekends for a few minutes but there's never anyone on or very many new posts then....

well i guess i am on here from 8am est til 5pm est. then when i get home i hover around til bed time. on the weekends i try to get on here with all you peeps from the other side of the world which means i stay up most of the night!

Back