When do you think kids should stop trick or treating?

Whats the age you think kids should stop trick or treating?

• 10 and up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 12 and up

• 14 and up

• 16 and up

• Total voters
I will always play pranks that make little children cry, but as for treating, my parents were against Halloween until I was to old to partake in the joy of dressing up and begging for candy at the doorstep of kindly people.

Scarring the crap out of someone is fun no matter the age. however now and then you get the occasional teen that thinks vandalism is part of trick or treating. this should not be the case. keep your eggs and balloons and shaving cream to yourself...if you don't i have the frozen paintballs to deal with you

I have not one problem with trick or treating. I took my 3 year old last night. But when you hit Jr. High enough already.

the whole candy thing gets old when you get to about 12 i guess. but the pranks and stuff that goes along with halloween never do. this past halloween i blindfolded some friends and took them to an old abandoned hospital. i get them into a secluded and dark enough area that when i finally did take off the blind folds they were scared out of their mind :)

Jr. High or Hishschool should be enough. But if u really enjoy trick or treating, then stop by the time u graduate from Highschool.

I think it trick or treating should be stopped around jr high, or when that person refuses to dress up. We had kids show up about 14 and 15 in regular clothes carryin sacks. "What are you?" "I dressed as a thug" "Your right go away"

when they are old enough to get a job and buy their own damn candy, leave trick or treating to the little ones, some people had the nerve to come to our door with only face paint on and no costume! :x

GUNNER

still me said:
when they are old enough to get a job and buy their own damn candy, leave trick or treating to the little ones, some people had the nerve to come to our door with only face paint on and no costume! :x

GUNNER

I may have been one of those people ;)

I went around this year because my Ex-girlfriend wanted to walk with me :)

But I think it's fine to trick-or-treat up until you're 14, maybe 15... I think you're getting a little stuck in the past if you're still doing it when you're 16. :lol:

On the subject of Halloween vandalism/dumb stuff, on saturday a group of people from my school went to Six Flags. A fight broke out, a gun was drawn, some claimed that it was fired, and one of the girls from my school got clotheslined across the back of the neck by some mad b**h, this only made things worse, considering that here neck was badfly popped.

Patriot_1989tobeyond said:
On the subject of Halloween vandalism/dumb stuff, on saturday a group of people from my school went to Six Flags. A fight broke out, a gun was drawn, some claimed that it was fired, and one of the girls from my school got clotheslined across the back of the neck by some mad b**h, this only made things worse, considering that here neck was badfly popped.

That's not good, where do you live?

Two of my friends got caught "tee-peeing" houses by the hospital. :lol:

Another two of my friends got caught with marijuana right by the cop-shop. Once they were caught they continued to smoke and said: "Yeah man, we're on a smokefest!". :lol:

Great night, I'm crime-free (or so they think).

Back