Whats your ultimate fantasy? - Page 7




View Poll Results :Has your fantasy/dream ever come true?
yes 5 14.71%
No 29 85.29%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

 
--
Boots
 
June 18th, 2009  
Mikefrombelgium
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
Cheers.... ,,,,Heres to your experience....you're so totally right...sigh...On the other hand, I have acquired some experience and life lessons here lately....*wink*

Rule #1

don't believe in men....they're all the same...(eventhough some know how to play the game better than others, lol.) *double wink* lol.
i feel the same way about Woman, so i guess this thing goes both ways
June 18th, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikefrombelgium
i feel the same way about Woman, so i guess this thing goes both ways

Hummm. have to disagree..not because am a woman..but simply because of my personal experiences...you see most women act a bit defensive, and don't believe in men, only after our heart's been broken into a million little pieces,...we've been lied too, cheated on, been treated like we have no value, and the best one yet...have been taken for granted...
June 18th, 2009  
Mikefrombelgium
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
Hummm. have to disagree..not because am a woman..but simply because of my personal experiences...you see most women act a bit defensive, and don't believe in men, only after our heart's been broken into a million little pieces,...we've been lied too, cheated on, been treated like we have no value, and the best one yet...have been taken for granted...

oh see now i will have to fiercly disagree with you. there are a lot of woman out there wo are evil lying manipulating devils who dont care if they break peoples hearts. and they have never been mis treaded by a man. + all the so called good girls i know, just want me as a friend but they take all those *******s as boyfriends. thats bringing it on youreself. i even warned a few of them, and they all said wel it is not as bad as you say or they will chanche, even one of those stood at my door a few days ago crying and stuff. sorry but i have no compassion anymore for those girls, i told her to leave me alone. I dont want there problems anymore, its like the only thing i'm good fore, and once they find another ******* their gone again.

ps: sorry for my rant, as you can see i had a rough few days in the girl department
--
Boots
June 18th, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikefrombelgium
oh see now i will have to fiercly disagree with you. there are a lot of woman out there wo are evil lying manipulating devils who dont care if they break peoples hearts. and they have never been mis treaded by a man. + all the so called good girls i know, just want me as a friend but they take all those *******s as boyfriends. thats bringing it on youreself. i even warned a few of them, and they all said wel it is not as bad as you say or they will chanche, even one of those stood at my door a few days ago crying and stuff. sorry but i have no compassion anymore for those girls, i told her to leave me alone. I dont want there problems anymore, its like the only thing i'm good fore, and once they find another ******* their gone again.

ps: sorry for my rant, as you can see i had a rough few days in the girl department

LMAO!!! So I see your hearts been broken too...well that's life...Heres one of my most favorite quotes..."Pay attention" lol...*smiles*

June 19th, 2009  
Solideo
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
Hummm. have to disagree..not because am a woman..but simply because of my personal experiences...you see most women act a bit defensive, and don't believe in men, only after our heart's been broken into a million little pieces,...we've been lied too, cheated on, been treated like we have no value, and the best one yet...have been taken for granted...
I am innocent of all charges. I wasnīt there.
June 19th, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solideo
I am innocent of all charges. I wasnīt there.

Hahahhahahahaha..I've heard that before...LOL...
June 19th, 2009  
Solideo
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
Hahahhahahahaha..I've heard that before...LOL...
At least I donīt remember

yeahhhhh, I know, you have hard that also
June 19th, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solideo
At least I donīt remember

yeahhhhh, I know, you have hard that also

Hahahhahahhahaaa!! You're so silly...LOL....
June 20th, 2009  
Solideo
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky2979
Hahahhahahhahaaa!! You're so silly...LOL....
You are allowed to say that to me. I surrender.
June 20th, 2009  
sky2979
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solideo
You are allowed to say that to me. I surrender.

LOL..heard that before too..lol